April Moab trip.

2 replies to this topic
  • rich1167

Posted April 04, 2006 - 10:43 AM

Indy, I will be in Moab the 19 - 23 staying at Moab Rim campground. This will be my first trip to Moab. I will be plated this week. It is a family trip. I hope to hook up with you and some other TT'rs while their. Do you have an itinerary? Or way to get in contact with each other. I will PM my cell if needed. Also I hope to find some easy riding for my son. He is 14 and has a full size bike but is still pretty green.

Thanks, Rich.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Indy_WR450

Posted April 04, 2006 - 12:52 PM

We will be out at the Canyonlands campground PM with you cell phone and I will send you mine. I just got back from 6 days of riding in Moab on Sunday! Awesome trip as usual! :thumbsup:

• LTK300

Posted April 04, 2006 - 05:37 PM

A couple of us CA. TTers will be out there at the same time. Maybe we will run into each other. We are staying in condos in Moab.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.