Trailtech customer service

4 replies to this topic
  • tmckeown

Posted April 03, 2006 - 11:38 PM

Hi,

I usually don't whine about things, but this time I share my pain.

My Trailtech Lynx shows some odd graphic figures and I sended a mail to their customer support. They answered and Jeff promised to send me a new one ASAP because I had a big race coming and you need a speedo in race pre-check. Well I waited for two weeks and went and bought a bicycle speedo because it never showed up.

Then I ordered their Xenon helmet lamp + some extras (in this race you drove at least 6 special stages in the dark) they send me a mail that do I wanted those item shipped express or expetided. I send them maill back saying express which should take 2 to 3 days. Well those item never showed up and I have to make alternative choices. Today I send them a mail that I don't need them anymore because race was last weekend :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sorry abot whining :confused:

Timo Mc

• Tsk350

Posted April 04, 2006 - 12:13 AM

Quick question! Does a GPS mounted to your handle bars qualify as a speed-O? :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Matty05

Posted April 04, 2006 - 06:16 AM

It is a pain in the ass being in another country hey Timo!
You can kiss customer service goodbye is something goes wrong!

• Red_Barney

Posted April 04, 2006 - 06:59 AM

I'm very sorry to hear that, I as well as my friends have had great success with Trail Tech.

Good luck and sorry to hear about the race!

Paul

• tmckeown

Posted April 04, 2006 - 07:31 AM

Hi,

I was in that race but not with Trailtech gear as I was planned.

Timo Mc

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.