IMS YZ Tank (blue)
2001 AXO RC5 boots, 9, white. used $150
2001 Troy Lee Designs Jersey/Pant
2000 NoFear Jersey/Pant
New Oakley goggles, 2 pair
FMF powercore IV (USFS SA) used $100

Also: Ugg boots size 9, tall model, new. $90
Burton SI snowboard bindings,new. $125

I bought a house and don't really need all this extra stuff sitting around.

Kirk

• MOmilkman

Posted October 09, 2001 - 11:59 AM

ATTENTION!:

We have someone on this site being a responsible adult! Kick them off I say! Posted Image Just kidding.

What size on the jerseys and pants?

------------------
Darin in Missouri - My Hurricane 1999 WR400F
Enduro Heaven - Ozark Mountain TrailRiders

• kirktemp

Posted October 09, 2001 - 06:34 PM

Yea MOmilkman, I know, I should be kicked off but I need to be kinda responsible so I can support my addiction to riding.
The pants are 34" and the jersey's are Lg.
The TLD is the Speed Equipment $75. stuff, their top of the line. Top quality gear that fits well. The NoFear, $40 is the same sizes and are the Cyn/blu?
Hope this helps.

Kirk

• MOmilkman

Posted October 10, 2001 - 02:48 AM

Close but not cigar. Im a 36" pants and if I eat too many crispy cremes in one week I have to go to my back-up 38's".

Thanks anyways.

------------------
Darin in Missouri - My Hurricane 1999 WR400F
Enduro Heaven - Ozark Mountain TrailRiders

• Greg_C

Posted October 10, 2001 - 02:59 AM

Kirk, I interested in the NoFear Gear. I am all the way across the country in Virginia will it cost more than it is worth to ship? You can email me @ greg_corbett@bshsi.com

• jamracing

Posted October 10, 2001 - 03:18 AM

Hey, how old is the pipe (pix?), and will it fit the stock WR426 header?
Actually, I will swap a full Pro-Circuit moto-x pipe (304 with tapered header) for a nice Spark Arrested muffler...

------------------
Josh
01' WR426
99' YZ400
87' FZR1000
Uh, like twist the throttle...

• xrracer36

Posted October 10, 2001 - 04:14 AM

if this tank you are selling will make the wr seat/tank junction like a yzf, i am interested. hit me back.
(how much you want for it, too!)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • boxsterboy

Posted October 10, 2001 - 04:27 AM

How much for the IMS YZ Tank and the Oakley goggles.

Whats the condition of the tank?

email me. If you perfer
barcello@autotester.com

• YAMAKAZE

Posted October 10, 2001 - 08:03 AM

Kirk,

E-mail me, Lets discuss the Pipe.....

Bonzai Posted Image

• kirktemp

Posted October 10, 2001 - 10:05 AM

MOmilkman I hear ya on those donuts!

jamracing: The pipe fits the stock header on my 99wr400, if the 426 has the same size header it will fit. Can the procircuit pipe be fitted with SA?

xrracer: the tank is an IMS YZ tank, I believe it is 3.5 gallon. The WR seat does not work. It has the ergonomics of the YZ tank and the fuel capacity of the WR. I bought it last december and used it only for 4 months. In great shape. You must have your own fuel cock assembly and mounting screws from your old tank. $200 includes shipping.

Yamakaze: your 2nd in line for the pipe.
Need your email if you want to
discuss.

• jamracing

Posted October 11, 2001 - 03:44 AM

Sorry, the Pro-Circuit is not arrested, it is a full bore moto-x pipe. It gives the motor a real boost, is MUCH lighter than stock (YZ or WR), and is all around cool looking.

------------------
Josh
01' WR426
99' YZ400
87' FZR1000
Uh, like twist the throttle...

• YAMAKAZE

Posted October 11, 2001 - 04:03 AM

KirkTemp

E-mail me at: bmccutcheon@trammellcrow.com

• bonez34

Posted October 12, 2001 - 06:24 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by jamracing:
[B]Sorry, the Pro-Circuit is not arrested, it is a full bore moto-x pipe. It gives the motor a real boost, is MUCH lighter than stock (YZ or WR), and is all around cool looking.

the pro circuit t-4 exhaust is spark arrested. when i bought mine it came with a removable screen in the end and it is replacable. but it is still loud as hell!

sorry, i re-read and you said 304. my bad.

[This message has been edited by bonez34 (edited October 12, 2001).]

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted October 12, 2001 - 06:43 PM

xrracer36,
Wanted to email you but you don't list an email address.

If you need seat foam & cover for the conversion let me know. I have the foam & cover that came with my IMS seat/tank combo - you'll need the seat base. It's got one 300 mile weekend on it before I switched to GUTS tall foam/gripper cover.

Brian

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.