Pictures & Video: Sunday 02/04/2006 Riding pics and hill climb video.

10 replies to this topic
  • simon@vic

Posted April 03, 2006 - 01:06 PM

Long day. Great ride boys!!!

By sunset i had burnt all my fuel! It was about 30 min before dark when i hit RES. mark was on about 7km of his RES already. we where lost and some what confused, heading in the wrong direction. we made the smart choice to go way back the way we came. thankfully we made it back through the river and up the other side to where there was a known logging road system. he ran out just as we hit the roads. so we did allot of coasting in neutral tucked down. on the flats and up hills i was towing him with my back pack in 4th gear @ 2500rpm. We made it back to the trucks just as i ran out of fuel and it was getting dark {well after sunset}.

prob the most fun day of riding i have had since Cambodia. :thumbsup: :confused:

This is the straight of Juan De Fuca. in the distance in the Olympic mountains {Washington state}.
Posted Image

This trail had not been ridden for 2-5 years.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Another viewpoint looking south.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Here is a short video of a new line i made on a hill in a pit. the first rider is mark, the second is me.

http://www.members.s...sted/sunday.avi

and here are pictures for people who cant get vids to work :thumbsup:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

in this last picture my bashplate is at about the height of the spotters head.
Posted Image

• odonnks

Posted April 03, 2006 - 04:56 PM

Looks like real nice riding...

• ETP

Posted April 03, 2006 - 05:59 PM

Great pictures! Thanks. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Numskull

Posted April 03, 2006 - 08:39 PM

WOW!! :thumbsup:

Awsome pics Simon. I couldnt believe you made those cliff climbs :thumbsup:

• 426WROhio

Posted April 04, 2006 - 04:41 AM

That is what riding is all about! Great story and Awesome pics!!! :confused: :thumbsup: I wish I could have opened the vid... but at least I got the audio portion!!! :thumbsup:

Now I have to get back to work and off TT for a little while... :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: ....

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bamster

Posted April 04, 2006 - 05:03 AM

Nice pic's :thumbsup: Trail looks brutal.
I could only get audio on the video also.

• WR450F_RDR

Posted April 04, 2006 - 06:33 AM

Cool pictures and video. it worked fine for me. Update those codecs.

• Fryboy

Posted April 04, 2006 - 07:17 AM

Nice pics Simon :confused: :thumbsup:
You and your boys continue to represent the WR :thumbsup: Can't wait for the next batch of your helmet cam footage.

Take care

• simon@vic

Posted April 04, 2006 - 07:19 AM

the vid requires Divx. its not complicated or new..............
do a google search and read a bit.

• WR450F_RDR

Posted April 04, 2006 - 09:32 AM

here is the codec pack I recommend, it contains a lot of useful codecs and no garbage. K-lite codec pack full download.

http://www.free-code..._Codec_Pack.htm

• UltraHyper

Posted April 04, 2006 - 10:20 AM

Wow wish I was there nice pix !!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.