TTR125 & PW50

6 replies to this topic
  • MichaelAngelo

Posted October 09, 2001 - 05:50 AM

Since my too crashes and recent hospitalizations my wife has not been to keen on riding her new ttr125, in addition she does not want our daughter on the pw50. The pw was ridden down the street once, and the TTR 125 has about 45 minutes on it. My loss is your gain. Both bikes registeres in CA. Will let them go for $4K. a savings of over $1,400.00
Might be able to deliver in CA

Michael

• MichaelAngelo

Posted October 17, 2001 - 04:34 PM

OK I get it ....this is not the proper forum to flea market your bike gear. Thought it was a good deal for somebody. I'd of removed the post if I could have.

Michael

• Mike_in_Roseville

Posted October 17, 2001 - 05:34 PM

Michael.

I may be interested. Is the 125 the L model.

What year are both of them and are they green stickered. Throw in gear as well for the pw50.

Give me a call. I am in Roseville.
work in sac.

W 922-2262 x 216

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • PMAUST

Posted October 17, 2001 - 07:07 PM

MichaelAngelo, I may be interested as well. Email me at pjmaust@home.com or call me a 681-8404. By the way, do you want to ride this Saturday? Let me know. Paul Posted Image

• MichaelAngelo

Posted October 18, 2001 - 04:44 PM

Hello Guys...Is the L model the one with the disk break in front? It is not that one. Completely stock and not broken in. The pw 50 has a red sticker. I do have a helmet and gloves for the PW. In any case give a call if you like. 916-922-2864. And yes I am interested in a SAt ride. Where are ye boys heading to?
Thanks,

Michael

• PMAUST

Posted October 19, 2001 - 05:06 AM

Michael, I'll call you tonight. Paul

• MichaelAngelo

Posted October 19, 2001 - 07:29 AM

OK Paul...thanks

M

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.