clutch trouble need help!!

4 replies to this topic
  • illikonoz

Posted April 01, 2006 - 11:38 PM

hi guys , i'm having trouble with my wr400f 98 model clutch assembly, so my pal suggest that he pass me his spare clutch assembly from his yz426 to use in my bike. but my other friend says that it wont fit at all. now i'm confused so should i get a new unit or can we use the yz ones?

• gregwr450f

Posted April 02, 2006 - 12:43 AM

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ncampion

Posted April 02, 2006 - 08:06 AM

426 clutch is different from 400. Don't try it. I agree.....Rekluse. (of course your clutch parts have to be in good shape for the Rekluse to work)

• old man dan

Posted April 02, 2006 - 08:23 AM

First of all, what is the trouble? Describe your problem in detail and maybe someone can help you. If you need a clutch the only real repair is to disassemble and replace worn or broken parts.

• illikonoz

Posted April 03, 2006 - 11:09 AM

basket broke.
guess have to buy new one. thanks guys!

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.