Headlamp cover

1 reply to this topic
  • Woody426

Posted October 08, 2001 - 07:33 PM

Im a little concerned about breaking the glass headlamp. Does anyone make a cover for the headlamp besides the screen that Baja designs makes?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Nev-WR

Posted October 09, 2001 - 01:17 AM

Something I've used with a lot of success over the years. I purchased, from an Auto accessory shop, a self adhesive, thick, clear vinyl specifically marketed as head light protection for cars called Lite-Skinz headlight savers. One pack will do you about 20 bikes! You just cut the shape out of the vinyl to suite the headlight, peel off the backing, and press onto the cleaned glass. Its light weight & looks as if you have no cover on it at all & will protect against most stones & branches.
Alternatively contact 3M - I think they make it anyway.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.