coolant coming out of spark plug drain hole

1 reply to this topic
  • phobs

Posted April 01, 2006 - 11:40 AM

Lately when i start up my yz450 i have noticed that there are a few drops of coolant that come out of the spark plug drain hole. if i go ride the bike around the block a few times, when i come back enough coolant has dripped out of the hole to leave a small puddle on the top of the engine case. anyone know what might be causing this? thanks.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Fryboy

Posted April 01, 2006 - 01:02 PM

makes me think head gasket :thumbsup: Check all of your hose clamps too one might be loose. Maybe a pin hole leak in one of them? That's all i got for ya, good luck and hopefully a WR guru will step up to help you further if need be. :thumbsup:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.