One again CA gov't votes like the fruitcakes they are!

24 replies to this topic
  • biznet1

Posted April 01, 2006 - 04:40 AM

Yea and for the record here what is going on in my state of Georgia....same crap different bureacrat :thumbsup:
....who the F@!#$ do these judges think they are.....Closing all MX in Grady Co.....that is way south of Atlanta in Cairo Ga country....Does anyone know who Davi Millsaps is or what MTF is? This is one of the most exclusive MX/SX Training Schools run by Davi Milsaps mom and family....Almost every Loretta Lynn winner has been through this place at least on the east coast...they invested millions into this and other local area training facilities...can you say Carmichael, Lusk Ferry........and stewart know these tracks very well.....all have to shut down....&%$#@!?????? At least not in every county we have won some big deals for Highland Park - CedarTown Ga - Rollin Haven Lexington Ga...and some others.......these bastards can be beat....just cost money for lawyers....

Here is the story from my home state MX Board in Georgia
http://www.peeweeman...?TOPIC_ID=26659

Guys our days riding MX & Woods free from tyrany are numbered everywhere...and with the popularity of dirt bikes it is time to friggin RALLY!!!!!!!!!!

Hey! Now there in my backyard! I would've never thought this could happen in my home state. I'm from Rome, Ga. and I've ridden all over that town as a kid. We need some good ole boys with pickup trucks to take these greenies back to the left coast.

• kid on a 426

Posted April 01, 2006 - 02:58 PM

Hey! Now there in my backyard! I would've never thought this could happen in my home state. I'm from Rome, Ga. and I've ridden all over that town as a kid. We need some good ole boys with pickup trucks to take these greenies back to the left coast.

Heck no we got enough of them as it is. Just blindfold and gag them then drop them off somewhere in Mexico

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Gcrfrider54

Posted April 01, 2006 - 03:27 PM

I live in Connecticut, butI recently got introuble with the cops from a complaint from one of my nieghbors because of my bike. I simply started up my bike to warm it up to change the oil and five minuites later my mom comes ito the garage and tells me that my niehbor just called and she has notified the police. !5 minutes later the cops are there and give my parents and i a warning that next time i can expect a decent sized fine and say that i'm being let off easy. The same nieghbor called last month and told me to turn my bike off, which was the last time i had to it. I think those rules are just so dam stupid. I hope they do somthing to stop that law in Cali.

• tom nolan

Posted April 03, 2006 - 07:36 AM

Unfortunately, Calif is a trend setting state, like it or not. It will be just a matter of time before our liberal, politically correct, tree hugging, Serra club cancer spreads to other parts of the country. Our system needs a shot of new blood from common sense thinkers. You can't even spit, smoke or fart on some streets in Calif, or you'll be fined. :thumbs:

• YZ450t

Posted April 03, 2006 - 09:44 AM

Common sense thinkers unfortunatly wouldnt stand a chance against the Liberals here. The media would blast . I agree about the trend setter situation here . Any sensible idea that would be presented automatically becomes the newest anti-anything movement. Way too many tree hugging "do it for Us" people here . Its taken years for it to get this bad,and its still going to get worse I feel. No matter what one person does, ie hunt or fish you deal with PETA,you ride motorcycles or mountian bikes,or even hike,ya have to deal with SierraClub. Heck, Oil rigs cant even be constructed because its "unsightly" and effects someone else "rights"

Related Content

Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.