06 YZF flywheel weight

4 replies to this topic
  • Norman

Posted March 29, 2006 - 04:07 PM

My local dealer that I buy through checked today and said that SFB Racing offers a flywheel weight for the 06, but it shows 03 through 06 and comes with a new ignition cover. He called the tech line and the said they have had no problems fitting the 06. I wonder if its because they are changing the cover also? I know the flywheels are different 05 to 06, any ideas? I told him to order it, I would just like to make sure before I do anything. :thumbsup:

• Norman

Posted March 29, 2006 - 04:44 PM

Never mind, I looked at the pics of the 05 and compared the ignition covers, they are completely different. I did get on Yamahas website, and it looks like the GYTR flywheels are now available. I will be calling tomorrow.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Stevequest2000

Posted March 29, 2006 - 11:54 PM

do the gytrs not require a larger ignition cover?

• Norman

Posted March 30, 2006 - 04:33 AM

I doesnt say, but Ive never had to buy the cover before.

• Sapling Thrasher

Posted March 30, 2006 - 12:49 PM

do you have a gytr part number or link to the page?? I want one of these now!!!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.