Mike68

No replies to this topic
  • YAMAKAZE

Posted October 08, 2001 - 07:12 AM

Went out to the land of the rock hard GA clay ride Known locally as Rockey Creek. The sproket made a big difference down in the tight stuff...Saved alot of shifting. The only problem that I had was keeping the front end down....Unfortunitly I also blew my first fork seal in two years. Looks like it's time to have "MXTuner" rebuild my forks to withstand my new riding style. Since GA426Owner got me back into MX and doing all this jumping (I love big doubles and table tops) I have become much more agressive and much more punnishing on my suspension. It will cost me about $265 to get my forks revalved and the seals replaced. Guess I better get used to a bag lunch for the next month......

Thanks again for the advise.....

Bonzai Posted Image

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.