Suspesion settings

5 replies to this topic
  • kid on a 426

Posted March 27, 2006 - 06:46 PM

Hey guys I've had the bike out a few times and now getting a bit faster and more comfortable and I've had huge arm pump issues and think that the forks aren't set right. I'm weigh 145 without gear on and jump about 60'-70'. I'd like to keep up with my friend on his yz85 for more than 3 laps before I cant even twist the throttle. I ride about 60% trails and 40% mx and I like the suspension on the soft side. I'd like to set it up for mx only because suspension doesn't matter a whole lot on the trail. The only complaint I have about the rear suspesion is that it tries to bounce me over the bars when packing and that is very scary sometimes :thumbsup: I already have set my sag but haven't really done anything past that. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 2fastwhitey

Posted March 27, 2006 - 09:10 PM

There is a suspension forum where you can post these kinds of questions.

Chech your rebound settings and you might need to get a new spring.

• kid on a 426

Posted March 28, 2006 - 05:22 PM

I really want to get new springs or re valve but i don't have the money at the moment

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • kid on a 426

Posted March 28, 2006 - 05:39 PM

sorry kinda random but http://www.wirtz.net...?producto_id=99 check out the prices on these things. Do you guys know if any of those will work on my 2000?

• kid on a 426

Posted April 01, 2006 - 03:26 PM

*bump*

• NYMXer

Posted April 01, 2006 - 03:39 PM

Yes, they'll work on most any USD (up side down) fork. :thumbsup:

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.