The 06 is a great bike....I'm bragging!

Everytime I ride this bike it just feels better and better......This bike is night and day different to the 2003-2005 in every way. And I luv my 03 - The 06 corners, just point it, it has plenty of acceleration, just throttle it, it is the most neutral feeling bike in the air I have experienced, the brakes are good and I shift it about as much as my 4speed 03...not much, but the tranny is smooth. Oh yea it has no bog or hesitation what so ever.....This is the best bike I have ever riden or owned! ?

My additions:

lightspeed 57mm pegs

Renthal Windham Twinwall with Renthal Soft grips

Works Connection Elite Pro perch w/ Hot start

Michelin Starcross MS3 Tires

Works Connection skidplate

ZipTy adj fuelscrew

Yamaha Hr/Rpm meter

only VP U4 fuel

Everytime I ride this bike it just feels better and better......This bike is night and day different to the 2003-2005 in every way. And I luv my 03 - The 06 corners, just point it, it has plenty of acceleration, just throttle it, it is the most neutral feeling bike in the air I have experienced, the brakes are good and I shift it about as much as my 4speed 03...not much, but the tranny is smooth. Oh yea it has no bog or hesitation what so ever.....This is the best bike I have ever riden or owned! ?

Yeap could not agree more. Update your garage...

?

My additions:

lightspeed 57mm pegs

Renthal Windham Twinwall with Renthal Soft grips

Works Connection Elite Pro perch w/ Hot start

Michelin Starcross MS3 Tires

Works Connection skidplate

ZipTy adj fuelscrew

Yamaha Hr/Rpm meter

only VP U4 fuel

DITTO ?:confused::bonk::bonk: