The 06 is a great bike....I'm bragging!

3 replies to this topic
  • Ga426owner

Posted March 26, 2006 - 07:35 PM

Everytime I ride this bike it just feels better and better......This bike is night and day different to the 2003-2005 in every way. And I luv my 03 - The 06 corners, just point it, it has plenty of acceleration, just throttle it, it is the most neutral feeling bike in the air I have experienced, the brakes are good and I shift it about as much as my 4speed 03...not much, but the tranny is smooth. Oh yea it has no bog or hesitation what so ever.....This is the best bike I have ever riden or owned! :thumbsup:

My additions:
lightspeed 57mm pegs
Renthal Windham Twinwall with Renthal Soft grips
Works Connection Elite Pro perch w/ Hot start
Michelin Starcross MS3 Tires
Works Connection skidplate
ZipTy adj fuelscrew
Yamaha Hr/Rpm meter
only VP U4 fuel

• DPW

Posted March 26, 2006 - 08:02 PM

Everytime I ride this bike it just feels better and better......This bike is night and day different to the 2003-2005 in every way. And I luv my 03 - The 06 corners, just point it, it has plenty of acceleration, just throttle it, it is the most neutral feeling bike in the air I have experienced, the brakes are good and I shift it about as much as my 4speed 03...not much, but the tranny is smooth. Oh yea it has no bog or hesitation what so ever.....This is the best bike I have ever riden or owned! :thumbsup:

Yeap could not agree more. Update your garage...
:thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Ga426owner

Posted March 27, 2006 - 08:13 AM

Yeap could not agree more. Update your garage...
:thumbsup:

ok.....after I clean it up.....today. :thumbsup:

• RAMARION

Posted March 27, 2006 - 04:34 PM

My additions:
lightspeed 57mm pegs
Renthal Windham Twinwall with Renthal Soft grips
Works Connection Elite Pro perch w/ Hot start
Michelin Starcross MS3 Tires
Works Connection skidplate
ZipTy adj fuelscrew
Yamaha Hr/Rpm meter
only VP U4 fuel

DITTO :thumbsup: :confused: :bonk: :bonk:

Related Content

Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.