Looking for a stock YZ400-426 tank

4 replies to this topic
  • AdamW

Posted March 26, 2006 - 04:05 PM

Just wondering if anyone out there has their stock tank lying around for a 400 or 426 and wouldn't mind selling it. I am looking to swap my current WR tank for one of the YZ ones for better ergos. Rad shrouds too if anyone has some.

Thanks a bunch and happy riding.

• AdamW

Posted March 27, 2006 - 05:55 PM

Still looking. :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • targetdrone

Posted March 27, 2006 - 07:31 PM

I understand you have to change the seat too if you change the tank.

• AdamW

Posted March 28, 2006 - 04:31 AM

I have a YZ 426 seat on the way, I just need a tank now to have my conversion complete. I understand that all 400-426 tanks and even the 250f tank from 01 and 02 will work.

• Terrain Rider 4z

Posted March 28, 2006 - 03:49 PM

I know a guy looking to buy a desert tank that would sell his, it may be a few weeks though. PM me if you are interested.

Related Content

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

Is the 2016 GYTR Yamaha YZ450F too fast? by Fryboy

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • * - - - -
  • Hot  241 replies

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.