after riding my new piggy

4 replies to this topic
  • XR_mad

Posted March 26, 2006 - 01:17 AM

i now know what it must feel like to be addicted to smoking lol, all i want to do is ride the brp its driving me crazy sitting here infront of this pc god damn why does it have to be night time lol, after spending an hour getting the staintune header on and working out that the guy i bought it off had thermal tape in the silencer that was stopping them from fitting together properly

• snaggleXR650

Posted March 26, 2006 - 03:58 AM

Hey,
I would like to hear about the Staintune system. I really want a full system, but I need something pretty quiet for the dual sport rides I do.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • XR_mad

Posted March 26, 2006 - 04:15 AM

its a good system even with the baffle out it isnt loud and still provides the flow needed, and the steel mesh system requires no cleaning in it and they tend to hold their resale value, ill try to get a soundclip of it tomorrow

• painkilla

Posted March 26, 2006 - 12:38 PM

hey im also interested

is there a huge weight difference between and stock ?

where could i get one from , im in new zealand .

cheers mate :thumbsup:

• XR_mad

Posted March 26, 2006 - 04:36 PM

http://www.staintune.com.au/ list of dealers or www.ballards.cc they ship internationally, i know the header is a bit lighter than the stock but have no idea about the silencer as it was on the bike when i got it

Related Content

Forums
Photo
Washington

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies
Forums
Photo
Supercross

Supercross Preview 2017 Part 1: Championship Contenders by Chris Cooksey

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  148 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  28 replies
Wiki
Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L?  Here's how - last post by clc3251

Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L? Here's how

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 17 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.