Jets Where do you get 'em

Alright seems most Jetting threads talk about getting a bigger Pilot Jet with the DynoJet kit. Getting a Kehnin 55 or 58, and most say "just go to the dealer".

Well I went to my Dealer and those friggin Yahoos have not clue. They say we can get you a stock 50; but not a 55 or 58 for the L models carb. The dude there didn't even know what the L was at first He's like "Thats' an on off road bike huh?"

I can't stand dealing with these idiots, where can I order them from? Internet seach doesn't come up with much and I can't find any on eBay.

My bike has the DynoJet kit, K&N, and Big Gun, still running kind lean (afterburn, and sometimes after running hard, will stall out when You slow to a stop for a stop sign or light).

If you can't find them anywhere else, most jets are avaialable from the TT Store. They are usually a few bucks a jet. Send an email or call us.

Just so you know though, we do have flat rate shipping and handling, so ANY order under $149 is $7.49.... even 2 or 3 jets.

Is it right for "you" to purchase jets from us beause of that? Maybe not, but if you can't find them anywhere else or are ordering other stuff too.... I just thought I'd let you guys know that they are available here.

If you can't find them anywhere else, most jets are avaialable from the TT Store. They are usually a few bucks a jet. Send an email or call us.

Just so you know though, we do have flat rate shipping and handling, so ANY order under $149 is $7.49.... even 2 or 3 jets.

Is it right for "you" to purchase jets from us beause of that? Maybe not, but if you can't find them anywhere else or are ordering other stuff too.... I just thought I'd let you guys know that they are available here.

I ordered a bunch of jets from TT and they were half the price of the local dealer and I got a range to jet all the bikes my friends and family have for our local higher elevations.

• 3 months later...
Where can I find a 68s pilot jet?

The only place I'm aware of that you can get "S" jets is directly from Honda.

Part number 99105-MBN-0680. Replace the "68" in the part number with whatever size you need (e.g. 99105-MBN-0700 is a 70s).

Personally, I use a normal 68. I've never found anything conclusive on the reasoning behind the different sized emulsification holes in the "S" jets. What I have found suggests it is emissions related. :ride: