EBAY asv levers ? Anyone buy a set for 06 450?

7 replies to this topic
  • jgerdi

Posted March 25, 2006 - 08:42 AM

I looked up an ebay dealer " asv inventions". I'm thinking about hooking up . My questions are.. Have ASV levers changed in 06 , and will the leftovers that he is selling work on my 06 450? .When you order levers at the local shop they are very specific on year and model.

• Drfletcherdc

Posted March 25, 2006 - 11:18 AM

I looked up an ebay dealer " asv inventions". I'm thinking about hooking up . My questions are.. Have ASV levers changed in 06 , and will the leftovers that he is selling work on my 06 450? .When you order levers at the local shop they are very specific on year and model.

Really? I just went down to the local shop and bought the F3 Pro pack with hot start and it worked fine on my bike, the same pack that my friend bought for his 04 450.

• tdc_worm

Posted March 25, 2006 - 02:57 PM

i have blue f3 refurbs on both of my 06 yzf's...got them on ebay from the same asv ebay seller... work perfect...looked used. but for less than $150 for two sets, i dont care how they look....

• jgerdi

Posted March 25, 2006 - 03:12 PM

Thats what I needed to know. Thanks I'll probably get two sets also, one for my 06 LE and one for my daughters 04 rm 125.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • riderman329

Posted March 25, 2006 - 06:55 PM

i got a black front brake lever for my 06 and it was a delm, that only thing that we can find wrong with it is the wording ASV it just not perfict, other then that were no problem, and also the package said fits an 04 yz125/250 and 250f/450f so it will work!!

and it's not badly priced!!!

• SoCalrider21

Posted March 25, 2006 - 07:45 PM

I really recomend getting them. I think that the set is one of the best things I have bought. I have tested them out, first day after I put them on I dumped it twice and the levers were just like new. :thumbsup:

• RJB

Posted March 26, 2006 - 07:38 AM

I've bought a bunch of stuff of the ASV seller (it is actually ASV themselves) on eBay. Even though they claimed it may be blemished, I haven't noticed a single defect or blemish to date. Great stuff at a great price in my opinion

• grayracer513

Posted March 26, 2006 - 02:34 PM

I've bought a bunch of stuff of the ASV seller (it is actually ASV themselves) on eBay. Even though they claimed it may be blemished, I haven't noticed a single defect or blemish to date. Great stuff at a great price in my opinion

Same here. C5's on both bikes, no complaints.

Related Content

Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.