Help fuel screw

4 replies to this topic
  • kd5qoq

Posted March 24, 2006 - 04:16 PM

Fuel screw? WR400 99 Which way is lean and which way is rich? I messed with it and now have a little off idle stumble. Please don't just direct me to another thread I have a lot of gettin' ready for a race. So please give me the quick low down. Also I took the plug out and found that it was 1 heat range colder CR9e vs CR8E which is stock I am planning to mx this weekend any input and I'll kiss ya'll's a$$ on main street at high noon! THANX FELLAS!

• Moto5

Posted March 24, 2006 - 04:26 PM

Screw it in to lean it and screw it out to richen.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • kd5qoq

Posted March 24, 2006 - 04:30 PM

I thaught so it's kinda like the Holley smog carbs for cars which is 180 degrees from conventional thinking.

• Kepy

Posted March 25, 2006 - 02:43 AM

Also I took the plug out and found that it was 1 heat range colder CR9e vs CR8E which is stock

CR8E is stock for WR and CR9E is stock for YZ.

• Matty05

Posted March 25, 2006 - 05:48 PM

I thaught so it's kinda like the Holley smog carbs for cars which is 180 degrees from conventional thinking.

2 strokes are the other way, but we have a fuel screw not an air screw!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.