Works Connection Rad Guards...

2 replies to this topic
  • MHill

Posted March 23, 2006 - 09:13 AM

...I received an email last night that Works Connection is targeting April 4th for the release of the 2006 YZ450F rad guards. I've always liked Works Connection and their products, so I thought I would pass this along to the others who feel the same.

-Hill

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • cowboyona426

Posted March 23, 2006 - 09:45 PM

I'm growing impatient... first it was March 15, then March 21, now April 4... I'm this close to cancelling my WC order and getting the Unabikers. I had WC stuff on my 426 and really liked it, which is why I ordered a skid and radiator cages from WC before I even bought my 06, but the skid doesn't fit very good and I still don't have the cages! I'm getting impatient... but I already said that :thumbsup:

• Lizard 1

Posted March 24, 2006 - 05:38 AM

Well, the issue is fit and airflow from what I heard. The Unabikers stuff looks beefy and is an option, but not 100% sold on the airflow.

However, it looks like the WC braces are going to be over $100, as well...

I talked to the owner of Troy Racing and think I am going to pay to have my rads supported like what they do. Kinda a welded in brace of sorts....

Related Content

Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.