Ganaraska forest, did you run into a drz400s?

2 replies to this topic
  • Gyro

Posted October 06, 2001 - 05:32 PM

yea hey, I just went riding in ganaraska forest today, east of Toronto I guess it is.

anyways, I ran into(not literally) a guy with a 426, I was on my blue drz400s. Just trying to see if he posts on here. So if you were that guy then post a reply.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dave_B

Posted October 07, 2001 - 07:42 AM

I'm not the guy but I live in Binbrook. Do you belong to Steel City Riders and where do you usually ride locally. I'm always lookoing for better spots amd more local areas. Any input is appreciated.

2000 WR400
2001 TTR 90
2000 XR 50

• Gyro

Posted October 08, 2001 - 12:41 PM

Locally I ride at turkey point once and awhile, not that turkey point is exactly locally. I'm goin to ganaraska forest next weekend on saturday, best place I've ever been to so far.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.