hesitation on accell

23 replies to this topic
  • byggd

Posted March 23, 2006 - 09:05 AM

I agree, but not one person has asked for your jetting specs. I think you should tear into your carb, for a good cleaning at least, and figure out which jets you are running. Post your specs and I'm sure someone can make a much more well informed recommendation.

Being the TPS didn't solve the problem this is the best advise yet. Hook the TPS back up and let us know what jets, needle position, altitude etc.

• dbailey223

Posted March 23, 2006 - 09:45 AM

Don't hook the grey wire back up, unless you put the stock WR throttle stop in :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Matty05

Posted March 23, 2006 - 02:29 PM

Being the TPS didn't solve the problem this is the best advise yet. Hook the TPS back up and let us know what jets, needle position, altitude etc.

Hmmmm, it is never TPS! :thumbsup:

• OneToGo

Posted March 24, 2006 - 02:42 AM

Don't hook the grey wire back up, unless you put the stock WR throttle stop in :thumbsup:

Yep, do a search and check the retardation in the ignition curve above about half (WR stop) throttle

THEN, you'll convince yourself that the Gray wire goes and the YZ stop stays... :thumbsup:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.