TT Store?

11 replies to this topic
  • Tsk350

Posted March 22, 2006 - 04:34 AM

Hi I was wondering why every time I send the TT store an email I never receive a response? I have sent several emails inquiring about some parts for my WR450 and my TTR225. Never heard a word back. I made sure they had all my contact information. Any ideas? :thumbsup:

• byggd

Posted March 22, 2006 - 04:38 AM

That's really odd, they always respond to my emails within 24 hours. :thumbsup: Maybe try the live help or give them a call, it's toll free :thumbsup:

• TimBrp

Posted March 22, 2006 - 05:10 AM

I don't know why anyone would email anything to a busy shop other than not wanting to over-exert themselves picking up the phone. I always use the phone as it's more personable and quicker, IMO. I'd shoot them a call to see what's up.

• Numskull

Posted March 22, 2006 - 06:43 AM

They probally are not getting your e-mail. e-mail isnt always reliable with all the filters and spam blockers. :thumbsup:

• SJMC_DON

Posted March 22, 2006 - 08:05 AM

I just called Monday on some stuff that was pending, Bryan called me back with in two hours told me exactly where my parts were and when they would be at my door, I also got a follow up e-mail :thumbsup:

TT Store rocks in my opinion :thumbsup:

• black_n_blue_thumper

Posted March 23, 2006 - 09:40 PM

I bet they are not getting them for some reason. They are always right on the ball with emails or phonecalls. Customer Service is taken very seriously at TT. Maybe give them a call. They are all really cool guys, they will be happy to help you I am sure.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bryan Bosch

Posted March 24, 2006 - 12:17 PM

Hi I was wondering why every time I send the TT store an email I never receive a response? I have sent several emails inquiring about some parts for my WR450 and my TTR225. Never heard a word back. I made sure they had all my contact information. Any ideas? :thumbsup:

People fatfinger their email address all the time when they use our webform. We see it daily. We also get company servers that bounce email (tight security) and people that make us jump through hoops to get on their approved list so that our emails go through.

I tell you it's never an email sitting to be returned and we're just not doing so. If you don't recieve a responds in 24 hours, exclusing weekends/holidays/riding days, there is a routing issue. In that case, call or use our live support. :thumbsup:

Bryan

1.866.6.SHOP.TT or 1.702.940.7899

Give us a shout and we'll have a look-see

• Moto5

Posted March 24, 2006 - 04:37 PM

I ordered from the TT store for the first time a couple weeks ago. Very happy with how quick the items shipped and the prices. The fact that the store helps support this site is reason enough for me to keep shopping there.

• TWR

Posted March 25, 2006 - 11:12 AM

I also used the store about 2 weeks ago and got my rad guards quickly but just recieved my other 3 items in which 1 is incorrect.
They were training a new person and it took 40 minutes on the phone to get the order squared away. I am pretty patient with the whole training thing, but to wait 2 weeks for 3 small items kind of stinks.
I will still use them in the future because I am sure they will make it right, but I will make sure they are an their toes. Customer service usually improves when the consumer is willing to help them improve.
I was very happy with the prices.

Travis

• Bryan Bosch

Posted March 25, 2006 - 05:26 PM

The stainless filter you ordered had be ordered in from a distributor warehouse in N. Carolina. An email was sent to you on 03/13, the day your placed your order, letting you know. It's at least 4 business days from N. Carolina to our shop for shipping, so that was the extra processing time (shipping to you on 03/20). Of course, the weekend doens't count has shipping days, so that makes it seem even longer.

You are welcome to check stock at any time prior to ordering, by phone, email or live support. Not a bad idea if you have a ride or race you're planning on. We stock a lot, but with over 1/4 million parts available, we don't stock everything. If items ordered in are in the western US, we get them inside the typical 1-2 business days for shipping. If we can't meet this timeline, we inform our customers of the additional processing time. It's very much on a per order basis. Let us know how we can help next time you need something. :thumbsup:

• TWR

Posted March 25, 2006 - 08:02 PM

Yea Bryan, I did get the e-mail, sorry I forgot to mention that.
Hey if you read this, how do you handle the incorrect part sent to me. I am assuming that I make a phone call on monday to get it handled.

Thanks for answering personally.

Travis

• Valerie Wilson

Posted March 26, 2006 - 09:25 AM

Yea Bryan, I did get the e-mail, sorry I forgot to mention that.
Hey if you read this, how do you handle the incorrect part sent to me. I am assuming that I make a phone call on monday to get it handled.

Thanks for answering personally.

Travis

Either log into you store account or just go to the help file in the store. There are "return" instrucrions there. This will send us an email and you will be able to tell us what went wrong, and let us know what you need and/or how to fix it for you and what you need. And we'll go from there.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.