Cheapest place to get Edelbrock Carb 650R

12 replies to this topic
  • DGA

Posted March 21, 2006 - 07:18 PM

Where is the cheapest place to get the QS carb for the 650R?

• cmwoody

Posted March 21, 2006 - 08:09 PM

I got mine $369 off e-bay. Great mod btw.

• wickedsprint

Posted March 21, 2006 - 09:42 PM

Stick with barnums, he knows his shit with tuning them, less than 400, I think 385? The ebay seller is shady, he rarely has them actually in stock.

• deanlikesstella

Posted March 22, 2006 - 01:14 AM

i got mine from ebay $369 and had it posted to uk and got it in 3or 4 days :thumbsup:

• creeky

Posted March 22, 2006 - 05:06 AM

Got one for the '01 XR400 off E-Bay, got it quick, works great, $386 including shipping.

• Agent2

Posted March 22, 2006 - 08:44 AM

I second Barnum's. Good price on the carb and excellent service - any questions you have about installation or adjustments will be answered correctly. Talk to Denise - she will hook you up.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Old_Man_Time

Posted March 22, 2006 - 11:34 AM

I bought my first one off of TT's store. Not knocking TT because I think we have one of the best web sites around but I had to wait quite a while for it. They thought they had it in stock but did not.

I ordered my second one off e-bay for a better price and got it in a few days. Where ever you order it the price will be with in 20 to 40 dollars of each other and it is a great mod. I try to support TT whenever it is reasonable to do so. You might make that a part of your consideration.

As far as getting help setting it up goes you have hundreds of owners on TT that are glad to help out. Also the folks at Edelbrock will always help you though it does take them a while to get back to you.

• InternalCombustion

Posted March 22, 2006 - 04:24 PM

Barnum's got my vote too. Sometimes you wait few days longer but its worth it to me because you know they're going to send it dialled right. I installed mine, fired it up, ran like a striped ape, right out of the box.

I spend a couple thousand bucks every year on eBay, various toys (and trinkets for the little lady), rarely have had any problems. I just used Barnum's because they have a good reputation. No regrets, Rob and Denise are good people.

Wherever you get yours, you're going to love it. Sweet upgrade.

Ride safe.

• Rydah

Posted February 19, 2009 - 06:12 PM

So as not to have to start a new one, I'm digging up this old one. I see the Barnumspro website does not list the Edelbrock for the XR650R anymore. So where is the best place/price for an XR650R Edelbrock these days?

• creeky

Posted February 19, 2009 - 06:25 PM

ATV Galaxy has them on EBay for $400.

• Rd540

Posted February 19, 2009 - 07:53 PM

Call Barnums they are an Edlebrock dealer. That is where I got mine.

• Rydah

Posted February 20, 2009 - 06:52 PM

Sorry, been busy. Just emailed Barnums to see if they still carry them. Thanks for the replies.

• rsks

Posted February 21, 2009 - 06:58 AM

I've been trying to contact Barnum's for the last 4 days without a response. Left 2 voice messages and sent an e-mail. How do these people stay in business?

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.