White Brothers Backing Thier Products

3 replies to this topic
  • dirtbikindad426

Posted March 20, 2006 - 10:12 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just wanted to let you all know I had a WB E2 on the 426 and had problems with it coming loose where the pipe attaches to the front end cap. It finally broke because I fixed it too good. I was a little miffed to say the least.

I called WB and talked to the cust. service department. told them what I was dealing with and the nice guy on the other end said we will fix it for free just send it to us. I was quite surprised and very happy to hear this.

I sent them the pipe and didn't hear from them for two weeks so I called back and inquired about the pipe repair. He told me that my pipe was too far gone and they would replace it. I knew this meant that I would be getting the next generation of the pipe I had.

It arrived today just as they said it would and it is installed on the 426. I wanted to share with you because I feel the companies that back thier products even when they are over a year old should be recognized.

White Bros. stood behind thier product and I will buy more from them because of it. I actually have bought a WB full skid plate for the 450.

Thanks Steve and White Brothers for supporting the racer.

• Cmoon

Posted March 09, 2007 - 04:34 PM

That's nice to know, I just ordered an E2 for my 2001 426.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • H 17 Racing

Posted March 09, 2007 - 04:40 PM

Wow thats impressive. I will have to take a look at thier products.

• tnl

Posted March 10, 2007 - 08:11 AM

Just bought a new front end hitch for my truck so I can haul my 450 when we go camping from hitch finder online and UPS lost the package which delayed the arrival date of the hitch. I contacted Hitchfinder by phone and they said they would next day air it to me instead of UPS ground (about 5 business days) to make up for the problem. Even though the problem wasn't Hitch finder it was verry accomodating of them to do that! Customer service is front line and can make or break most deals. I need a pipe for my wife's quad. I'll look at White Brothers!!

Related Content

Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

The "going back to the other darkside" adventure... by Monk

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250/350/450/505 SX-F & XC-F (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  94 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.