manual

4 replies to this topic
  • wamu

Posted March 19, 2006 - 05:04 PM

what is the best manual for the xr650L im new to this and want to get a good start thanks

• wr450fyamaha

Posted March 19, 2006 - 06:31 PM

There are some on ebay every so often that go for about $30 shipped or you could get this: http://www.xrsonly.c...hpshop&Itemid=6

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • wamu

Posted March 19, 2006 - 07:03 PM

thankyou

• wr450fyamaha

Posted March 19, 2006 - 07:15 PM

BTW, I would stay away from the clymer manuals, the one i have is for xl and xr 500-600 and some random stuff on 650's. they are for multiple bikes of multiple years.....good for general stuff like oil changes, clearances, and a low to medium amount of mechanical work....but for anything major like a new piston, get the manual specifically for the XR650L and just the XR650L....year doesn't really matter, they are all the same. Your best bet is a genuine Honda manual.

• truly_5150

Posted March 19, 2006 - 07:35 PM

I purchased a repair manual on cd off of e-bay, cost me five bucks.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.