Stator wires go...???

1 reply to this topic
  • Unzie

Posted March 19, 2006 - 03:55 PM

I have completed the major work on converting my 86' XR600 over to SM.(thanks for all the help) I replaced the stator with a Moose Racing high output model and the instructions suck! The existing hook-up has only two wires but the Moose has six and the instructions only explain about the two and the extra white wire. I am real anxious to get the thing running but also anxious about the extra wiring...any help?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • gnarly sprockets

Posted March 19, 2006 - 04:06 PM

The extras might unused or for future lighting/accessory circuits. Tape them up, connect the ones you know about and try it. I doubt you can hurt anything by NOT hooking them up.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.