fork boots

I got the ones on my bike from the local dealer for 15 bucks, lasted for about 1000 miles in the dirt till they started splitting apart.....the replaced em and there still OK.....dont know what ill get next, totally unsatisfied other than they look good. Big head ache to take the forks off every 1000 miles just to put some damn boots on.

I got the ones on my bike from the local dealer for 15 bucks, lasted for about 1000 miles in the dirt till they started splitting apart.....the replaced em and there still OK.....dont know what ill get next, totally unsatisfied other than they look good. Big head ache to take the forks off every 1000 miles just to put some damn boots on.

well dont use them and start replacing your fork seals biannully. i find it hard to believe you have 1000 miles on anything my fork boots last about 10 hours

well dont use them and start replacing your fork seals biannully. i find it hard to believe you have 1000 miles on anything my fork boots last about 10 hours

Really? surprised to hear that....maybe they aint so bad after all. They are universal UFO? I think....not sure though. there were only like 2 sizes one for little bikes like 85's and one for big....125+. I will keep using them, I sure dont want to replace the seals. I think im going to get those latex and vinyl ones next time.....

dude you need to get sealsavers they are available for all size forks and they come in short and long. i like the long ones. have them on all my bikes they help alot. but you do need to clean under them also just roll them up ans sprayem off

I have these on my XR. If you like the look, you'll be happy with their performance. www.sealsavers.com

I had a '98 WR 400 a few years back (before the BRP), and I put a set of those on there. Turns out, they really didn't help much in keeping out the dust and muck. I thought they would help a lot in keeping crap out, and they HELPED in making the seals last longer, but the seals still blew (3 of them in a month), and I had fork oil dripping out the bottom of my new seal savers.