Slide plate

4 replies to this topic
  • cwarren

Posted March 17, 2006 - 02:08 PM

Will a slide plate from an FCR 2 work on a FCR 1 carb. I just checked my plate and it is ok, but I don't want to chance it. From searching the forum, it seems like the FCR 2's don't break. Was this solved due to the slide being updated or the carb it's self. I am really looking for an aftermarket slide plate, but can't find one. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Just dont want to screw something up if I can help it.

• Dirt_rebel

Posted March 18, 2006 - 04:56 AM

the slide doesnt fit.. best is to replace the whole carb to fcr2.. juz my 2 cents :thumbsup:
:thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ncampion

Posted March 18, 2006 - 09:55 AM

Best to replace the carb with an Edelbrock. -- My 2 cents.

• cwarren

Posted March 18, 2006 - 07:19 PM

Thats what I have decided to do. Not going to chance it, and can't afford a new FCR 2.

• creeky

Posted March 18, 2006 - 08:29 PM

Thats what I have decided to do. Not going to chance it, and can't afford a new FCR 2.

You won't be sorry.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.