watchdog 2000 computer

3 replies to this topic
  • the426master

Posted March 17, 2006 - 05:56 AM

Is anyone familiar with the watch dog enduro computers if you have
one please tell me what you think :thumbsup:

• Fryboy

Posted March 17, 2006 - 06:42 AM

I have the computer but have yet to mount it. :thumbsup: I know Blue_One!!!!!! I am planning on mounting it this weekend. I have a buddy, DP400 that uses it and has come in top ten in a couple of races since he started using it. It is a nice computer and reasonably priced. There is a learning curve as with anything.

If I had the money, of course I would have bought the Checkmate - the whole infrared programming sounds way attractive. However, for the price I got it for , the Watchdog is the best Enduro Computer besides your brain.... so I have heard, as I am incapable of doing math while riding through singletrack :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • The_Blue_One

Posted March 17, 2006 - 08:00 AM

I have the computer but have yet to mount it. :thumbsup: I know Blue_One!!!!!! I am planning on mounting it this weekend. I have a buddy, DP400 that uses it and has come in top ten in a couple of races since he started using it. It is a nice computer and reasonably priced. There is a learning curve as with anything.

Dang Fryboy you still haven't mounted that thing yet :thumbsup: Dp only places in those races cause he's cheating off my checkmate :bonk:

the426master

Pm dp400. He has had his for a quite awhile and could give you some good imput on it.

• jsned

Posted March 17, 2006 - 08:43 AM

Been using one for about 4 years now. Never used anything else so I cant compare it. A buddy of mine, who used others said it was easier to use. It is pretty durable and easy to mount. I made my own mount but I think they have come out with some new stuff since I bought mine.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.