best endure computer

2 replies to this topic
  • the426master

Posted March 16, 2006 - 05:05 PM

I'm looking to buy a new computer my endurance is going to crap and I need some advice what to get I have to have something that tells average speed and I would really like it to stay on average speed on the screen instead of going through the menu while riding I am looking at the watch dog but I really don't know much about the good computers :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • timvv51

Posted March 16, 2006 - 06:17 PM

It's pricy, about $450 but the ICO Checkmate is loaded with features very easy to read at speed and bullet proof. It is what most of the enduros here in Texas are laid out with. They have extremely good technical help.

• mtrablue

Posted March 16, 2006 - 11:06 PM

if riding/racing enduros is what your wanting to do, the ico products are what you need. keep an eye on ebay. i've got an ico that is at least 12 years old and is spot on.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.