monty how was downieville?

6 replies to this topic
  • marty_mosley

Posted October 02, 2001 - 04:03 PM

Come on fill me in on what I missed.

marty

• PMAUST

Posted October 02, 2001 - 08:50 PM

Marty, Downieville was GREAT! I took some pictures but am not sure how to post them yet. Big Dan and I hung together and did a lot of sight seeing. It was a fun easy ride. I definately plan on going back there to ride. Send me an email and I will send you some pictures. pmaust@excite.com. Later, Paul

• MONTY

Posted October 04, 2001 - 12:48 PM

Marty you missed a good one lots of single track up hill, down hill, rocks, mud, creek crossing,(I need to tell Eva to ride across the creek not up the creek)Temps were in the 50s in the moring afternoon about 75 just wright,we had lunch in gary eagel and from there back to the woods were ever one lost the trail the roll chart was wrong but we found it again if you ever been to the rubicon then you what the last part was like up hill rocks but fun.This was one of the best rides I been on in a long time just the wright milage 131 miles, you need to make the next one it will be the end of oct, at upper lake I'll post with info when I get it.
monty

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted October 04, 2001 - 12:54 PM

I rode with Monty & Eva and had a great time. Like Monty said, just the right mix of mileage/trail for me that day. The only down side was the dust - of course I was the last/4th rider in our group :)

The hard easy split after lunch would have provided plenty of challenge - I rode those trails the weekend before in Dave Wood's class.

Monty - what's up with Upper Lake?

Brian

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted October 04, 2001 - 12:54 PM

oops

Brian

[This message has been edited by NVR FNSH (edited October 04, 2001).]

• MONTY

Posted October 04, 2001 - 03:29 PM

Marty and Brian go to (www.actdualsport.com) and print the enter form lets ride sat, the 27th.Brain I sent you a e-mail today on the upper lake ride.
monty

• Mike_in_Silicon_valley

Posted October 04, 2001 - 04:08 PM

Hi Monty,
My network connection has been down at work, looks like maybe the paycheck maybe down shortly also. Tell me about the dual-sport ride when you get a chance.

Mike

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.