Who is selling SDG seats online?

8 replies to this topic
  • Scott_in_KC

Posted October 02, 2001 - 01:30 PM

Well, got my YZ tank on the way so need a seat.

Chapparral is the only one online I can see that carries them...would prefer NOT to order from them.

• neWRiver

Posted October 02, 2001 - 01:57 PM

Scott,

Which tank did you end up going with? I went ahead and got the closeout special on the '99 Acerbis tank partly due to the responses on your recent thread.

I ordered my seat at Bob's Cycle at the same time. I see that that have one left in stock. http://www.cpostores...,1,52,1869.html

I also spotted them $5 cheaper at BTO Sports http://www.btosports.com/ but I went with Bob's based on past experience.

The Acerbis tank came in 2 days (and shipping was included!). I got it Friday and my seat just arrived today. I'm boltin' em up tonight!

• bonez34

Posted October 02, 2001 - 07:23 PM

fyi, i have ordered from bto sports before without any problems whatsoever. however, when i called before i think the guy was on a cell phone getting ready to go riding but anyway, great service and prices. just my experience with them.

• MN_Kevin

Posted October 03, 2001 - 01:42 AM

neWRiver,
How do you like the Ah-chair-beez tank? How is the seating arrangement?

Kevin

------------------
'99 WZ/YR (you choose!) with ALL YZ mods, de-octopused, DSP Doug Henry airbox w/ velocity stack, FMF PowerBomb header, Stroker SX-1 silencer, SS front brake line, OEM YZ tank, IMS YZ seat.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • wayneoXCF

Posted October 03, 2001 - 01:57 AM

Scott-
Try bobs-cycle, or denniskirk.com. Bobs usually has the better prices, but dennis kirk mostly has everything in stock.

• *mike68*

Posted October 03, 2001 - 03:04 AM

Just order from SDG direct. Thats what I did. www.sdgusa.com

Kev,
I just put on the acerbis tank and liked the way it mounted better than the IMS tank. The SDG seat is real grippy. I goy my leg stuck to it getting off and had to flounder around like an idiot to not fall over and get crushed by the beast.

[This message has been edited by *mike68* (edited October 03, 2001).]

• MN_Kevin

Posted October 03, 2001 - 03:44 AM

Mike68,
After riding, do you feel like you just hopped off a Clydesdale, with your legs being pried apart?

• *mike68*

Posted October 03, 2001 - 04:06 AM

:) You lost me.

• Scott_in_KC

Posted October 03, 2001 - 05:35 AM

Thanks, I'll try Bobs! MX South wants to play the price match game...tired of that.

I ended up getting a used YZ stock tank.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.