The New Yamaha Commercial

6 replies to this topic
  • Fryboy

Posted March 15, 2006 - 02:03 PM

Did any of you catch the new Yamaha commercial? It is basically a guy looking at ink blots and having to describe what he sees to a shrink. We were ROLLING laughing our assess off. It was very funny. Just thought I'd share. :thumbsup:

• Indy_WR450

Posted March 15, 2006 - 05:11 PM

Yeah I saw that on on speed during the Daytona replay. :thumbsup:
The guy was pretty convincing! :thumbsup:

• black_n_blue_thumper

Posted March 15, 2006 - 05:29 PM

Yeah, I saw it. Both the wife and I laughed like hell.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MotoRick

Posted March 15, 2006 - 08:07 PM

I got to see the original version of that commercial. They had to edit it for legal reasons. What they couldn't show you was why that guy is in the mental hospital in the first place. He had bought a Honda. :thumbsup:

• ttr225ttr

Posted March 15, 2006 - 08:33 PM

AHHHHH whats he see? I need to watch TV some more!

• JSanfilippo

Posted March 15, 2006 - 10:02 PM

I got to see the original version of that commercial. They had to edit it for legal reasons. What they couldn't show you was why that guy is in the mental hospital in the first place. He had bought a Honda. :thumbsup:

If I bought a CRF I'd probably be in a mental hospital too :thumbsup:

• tmckeown

Posted March 15, 2006 - 11:08 PM

Does anyone has it as a file ?

Timo Mc

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.