2000 WR400 for Sale

No replies to this topic
  • Thumper33

Posted October 02, 2001 - 01:17 PM

I don't want to sell it because it's the perfect bike for me, but I've run into a financial problem. I've done all the free mods and it hauls! I've also added a Panoram computer which is great, and a magnetic drainplug, and some renthal bars, but it's stock other than that. The bike is registered as street legal in the state of colorado. Blue Book on this bike is $5180, and I'm willing to sell it for $4000 to get rid of it quick. If you're interested, please email me at MNevitt@OffroadToyStore.com

------------------
2000 WR400F - Throttle stop shortened, Grey Wire Cut, Filter Cover Removed, Panoram Computer. MNevitt@OffroadToyStore.com . Feel Free to chat: Yahoo IM nevitt33, AOL IM Nevitt 33

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.