Aftermarket stores

My personal preference

1. Rocky Mountain - good selection fast shipping, reliable.

2. Dennis Kirk - hard to find what you want beacuse they have so much. Questionable shipping ethics, I once paid for 2nd day UPS and it took 3 days.

3. Bike Bandit - idiotic parts sourcers, unreliable. Once they get your money they are happy you are not.

My personal preference

1. Rocky Mountain - good selection fast shipping, reliable.

2. Dennis Kirk - hard to find what you want beacuse they have so much. Questionable shipping ethics, I once paid for 2nd day UPS and it took 3 days.

3. Bike Bandit - idiotic parts sourcers, unreliable. Once they get your money they are happy you are not.

2) then your beef is with UPS, not Dennis Kirk

I've never had a problem one with Bike Bandit in the last four years of dealing with them.

Sure, sometimes their shipping is a little slow but living where I live, you get used to slow shipping.

Rob Barnum is one of the best sources I've dealt with in a long time for just about anything you want/need. I talked to the local dealership about finding me information on parts, they couldn't figure it out, a few minutes talking to Rob and he knew exactly what I wanted.