TT Store Issues

36 replies to this topic
  • black_n_blue_thumper

Posted March 14, 2006 - 10:58 PM

That sh*t cracks me up......
and right after I felt proud of the guy for half way stepping up to the plate and admitting (well..., not outright admitting, but at least a halfa$$ attempt at it) that he was out of line and expecting waaaaaay too much.

I must admit, I did not see his post defending himself, we must have been typing at the same time. I will give him props for his honesty and hopefully I have not offended him too much. I always gain a ton of respect for someone who at least has the balls to explain their position. But I still must say I am damn glad to use TT and save my hard earned fun tokens and be treated like gold.

• kirkw

Posted March 15, 2006 - 10:00 AM

not only was the last thing i purchased VERY fairly priced, a Scott's dampner, it came with unequaled support from Brian Bosch in the means of an actual user of different systems so that I could determine what worked for my riding best. This was not an isolated buying experience on my part and the TT store delivers faster and with far more support than any "in stock" dealer in my area. Aside from the fact it supports this invaluable forum (wait til you have to do your first valve work) they have quality products, delivered quickly at a fair price. Rock on TT! dl19, you are waaaayyy of base.

Posted March 15, 2006 - 11:36 AM

Another thing to CC is never debited until my order ships from TT :thumbsup: So paying before your item is shipped is a lame statement.

I looked at my account the other day and I have spent nearly $1K the last 7 months with TT and I have been extremely happy :thumbsup: Keep up the good work :bonk:

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted March 15, 2006 - 12:01 PM

I too have heard nothing but great things about the TT store. My father and brother have both purchased items from them and all is good. I think they do a really good job. I've also turned a few friends on to them.

• sauve-yfz450

Posted March 15, 2006 - 12:36 PM

I have used them very happy with them

• RCannon

Posted March 15, 2006 - 02:04 PM

One time I met this lady, on a streetcorner, and she made me pay before......

Please, give the TT guys a break. Their service far surpasses anyone else I deal with. No complaints. Better yet, voice your opinion about any other suppler on here an wait for a response.

• byggd

Posted March 15, 2006 - 02:34 PM

I have placed probably 8 or 10 orders over the past 12 to 14 months, No problems! :thumbsup:

Posted March 15, 2006 - 03:11 PM

I love the TT store but I will admit to trying to find a balance in buying at a local shop when I can......... they support our sport locally by sponsoring races and helping out with land use legislation.

Hey Bryan.......... do you guys sponsor large scale events? It might be something to consider......

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dan_Lorenze

Posted March 15, 2006 - 05:17 PM

One time at Band camp.......

Hey Don, I'm in the same boat as you. My local dealer practically gives me everything at cost.. I always run their stickers all over my bike at races and they take care of me, otherwise I'd seek TT for help.

• black_n_blue_thumper

Posted March 15, 2006 - 05:28 PM

I use my local dealer too, when they have what I need in stock and its close to the same price. They are always here for me when I need help on my bike and they do sponsor a ton of local events. Just the same, I like to order from TT, I havent spent a ton of money with them, but I sure as hell get treated like I have. I spent about 20 minutes on the phone with Brian or Bryan, not sure which, before ordreing my Rekluse. He just kept answering my dumbass questions and trying to help me decide which products to purchase. He did not once 'try to get me to buy something'. I was very impressed. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bonk: :confused:

• bcs

Posted March 15, 2006 - 10:02 PM

I used to support my local dealer...until it became a huge, impersonal Yam-Kaw-Suz-Hon-KTM mega-dealer with very little parts/accessories inventory and a bunch of semi-literate kids behind the parts counter.
Now most of the stuff that I want, they have to order anyway, and the kid behind the counter has about a 60% chance of getting my order right. I'm more likely to get the right stuff when I order it myself on line. I miss the 70s and 80s when i could go to Allec Bros. in Anaheim or Takahashi Yamaha in La Habra and deal with a real family owned business.

I'm also a happy TT store customer and to the guy that started this thread, I gotta say hey, give our host a break. We've seen some posts on here about total rip-offs from on-line sellers (never the TT store), where guys have lost some real $$ dealing with dishonest sellers. If your only gripe is that the fuel screw was on backorder, just forget about it. Last time I checked, that store pays for this web site we are all addicted to. :thumbsup:

• Matty05

Posted March 15, 2006 - 10:13 PM

Yeah, anything I buy, I make sure I get the part numbers and RRP. You will be suprized and the difference in prices. Australian bike shops are very expensive......

• wildwoodatk

Posted March 15, 2006 - 10:15 PM

Can't beat TT store prices. Easy to use, quick to ship, and.................BRAAAAAAPPPPP :thumbsup:

• Bryan Bosch

Posted March 16, 2006 - 12:07 AM

I love the TT store but I will admit to trying to find a balance in buying at a local shop when I can......... they support our sport locally by sponsoring races and helping out with land use legislation.

Hey Bryan.......... do you guys sponsor large scale events? It might be something to consider......

Large scale events require large scale budgets. Something we don't have. However, we did sponsor the EnduroX in Las Vegas last year and the now defunct west coast TT rider raised over 8k for the BRC since its inception.

We have a land use forum that allows those that want to be involved on land use issues to collaborate and we've supported a number of fallen rider fund raisers/events, considering the reach the site has. So, we do what we can and as our budget allows, we'll do even more. :thumbsup:

I do have a brainchild that I'm still working on that I can't share just yet, but I hope that if it comes to fruition, it will allow us to become more aware and organized as a group. Not just TT, but enthusiasts from many sports, including motorized reaction & hunting/fishing enthusiats. My boyz are 4 & 5 and I'd really like to see them enjoy the sport that has treated me so well. :thumbsup:

• Indy_WR450

Posted March 16, 2006 - 12:13 AM

Live Long and Prosper TT !!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bonk: :confused: :confused: :cry: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :p :moon: :bonk: :bonk: :eek: :eek: :o :D :p :p :p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa:

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted March 16, 2006 - 07:40 AM

Sounds great Bosch... :thumbsup:

• deej

Posted March 16, 2006 - 07:50 AM

That's funny, the thread starter has 24 posts and he's already complaining about something? WOW!!

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.