1X team DQ'd by Score at SF 250 Race

63 replies to this topic
  • mikeysmom

Posted October 29, 2008 - 08:15 PM

While I agree with you, Bruce doesnt make the course although american honda may believe he does.

I didn't say Bruce made the course. what I said was that there was a line near the course (I personally don't know how far away from the course it was) but Mikey asked Bruce if that line was a good one while they were pre-running. Bruce said yes so Mikey took it and so did many, many other people thinking it was a good line, but as it turned out, it wasn't.

• cleonard

Posted October 29, 2008 - 09:23 PM

Holy delayed reply Batman.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • HeadTrauma

Posted October 29, 2008 - 11:21 PM

Yeah, no kidding. This same thread has been brought back from the dead twice and by the same person, the last time being 18 months ago and the first a year prior to that. :lol:

• Bama1

Posted October 31, 2008 - 08:57 AM

its a shame that people cheat to win...i would guive anything to have a chance to race the baja..just dont have the $$ to do it.. i really wouldnt care what i raced it on or how old or new the machine is just something that would hold up just untill i could finish... used to have alot of respect for alot of the riders for team honda.. and yea i am sure those guys are under alot of pressure to win.. the only thing you should be worried about is giving it your 110% effort. when i go home at the end of the day, there is no better feeling win or lose knowing that you gave it your all.. its like cheating in the olympics and getting found out they take your medal and even more than that you let your country down. i would rather see someone take a bronze medal that have a gold medal taken away because they lied and cheated to win. it saddens me the one race i have wanted to do since i have been riding is so corrupted now. i dont know if i even want to even bother with it anymore. i dont want to be amongest liars and cheaters..but for the people who have cheated and won thats something they will have to live with. i could not live my life as a lie and not only that your lying to yourself as well
and if you cannot be honest with yourself who can you be honest with? Ill tell you this i would never want to be in a hole getting shot at and have a cheating liar be in the same hole with me.only good they would be to me is a living/dead shield.in closing all i can say is that for the most part is the people of this nations moral fiber has gone to shit.

Related Content

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 7 replies

1993 XR600R rebuild by ove

• Hot  40 replies

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

• 17 replies

FCR40 Tuning Woes- XR600R by aTuWitty

• Hot  37 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.