1X team DQ'd by Score at SF 250 Race

63 replies to this topic
  • mikekay

Posted March 19, 2006 - 09:35 PM

Mikekay, what got you so involved in the Honda/cheating story? It seems you're real worked up about something other than just documenting Honda's course cutting. I'm not being disrespectful but what did Honda do to you personally or is that off base.

Its true. I am worked up about it. What started out as an abstract thing, a discussion about Honda cheating several years ago here on Thumpertalk-- is now a personal vendetta by several employees of American Honda against me!

History:
I have been Honda loyal since 1971. I owned a few other brands--but usually had at least one Honda in the garage. Like all of us i associated the brand with the highest quality-plus there was a special Honda mystique. I felt it was somehow 'The Best'
As a long time baja guy i also liked the association with the winning Honda team. Not to mention the stone reliable XR line.

Anyway-heres what happened:
--as i got back into racing 6 years ago and stated seeing all the cheating that was going on down in baja--my heros--the same guys we all have looked up to , started to loss their shine. Then in '02 we actually where in the lead in the Baja 1000--only to have the Honda A team mysteriously pop-up miles in front of us. Then at each Honda pit during the race-- they dragged their feet. It was incredibly obvious what was going on.
When its an abstract thing-Honda cheating-thats one thing. When its happening against you--thats another.

So fast forward a few days after the '02 Baja 1000. A Honda employee-Ron Miller-(aka Mainjet) got on Thumpertalk and responded to a rumor about how Honda might get disqualified. He said it was horseshite and Honda would never cheat.

Well it was one of those nights when i had just enough wine. I was sort of OK with Honda cheating (not sure why--but somehow i was ok with it)--but to read a Honda employee on TT just straight up telling a lie--that drove me over the edge. I responded with a now famous rant telling exactly what lines and where on the course Honda had cheated.

It was the straw that broke the camels back. Guys like Grider and Blaise and Childress and O Neil and Larry Roesler and many many others started to talk openly about the need to end the cheating. Roesler even got up in front of the entire riders meeting for the '03 Baja 500 and tried to convince everyone to stop cheating. (he was paving the way for KTM to get involved). The rallytrackers where then introduced by SCORE to stop the cheating. The dialogue that erupted after the TT posts was part of the momentum to get the rallytrackers...so yes--there is some irony in all this.

But wait--theres more...much more...Well --when i posted that rant on TT--i worked for Chris Haines Motorcycle Adventures--the largest tour bike outfit in Baja. I was more than just a sweep rider--i was one of the main guys conducting the tours--leading the rides as a guide, etc. It was a cool gig! It only took a couple days for Ron Miller to talk to his son--Honda Off Road Manager Chuck Miller...who figured out who i was...he called Chris Haines--and i was fired. Haines was contracted to HRC to use Honda dirt bikes on his Baja tours. Some really petty people at Honda took it all to a much higher level.

Frankly i was surprised by the reaction by Honda. I didnt start any rants agaisnt Honda. Nor was it really my intention to be some kind of whistleblower. I guess i was naive. I figured it would blow over and at the most Honda would realize the racing rank and file like me where on to their gaimes.... All i really did was tell the truth--under an anonymous name. Wasnt looking for a fight--not at all! But i have felt the wrath of Team Honda ever since. Several guys i have planned to race with have backed out--fearing Honda back lash. Tim Morton aka Bajaboundmoto hired me for a time as a sweep rider--and then dumped my ass when he got closer to Honda. His wife has confirmed to me it was 100% becouse of their growing closeness to Honda.

There is more to the story--i could go on and on--but really thats the meat and potatoes of it.

I assumed that with the introduction of Rallytrackers (GPS recorders) for all pro vehicles in Baja races--that Honda wouldnt cheat anymore--and that in time things would smooth themselves out. I guess i was wrong.

And now at the SF 250 they have been DQ'ed. Its the culture of the Honda race effort that has to change. Its not one racer or another. Johnny Cambell is my neighbor. I see his wife and his kids playing out on the street all the time--run into them at the local Lowes, local taqueria, etc.--they seem like very nice people. But with so much importance placed on Honda winning--the incredible pressure from all that marketing--the need to cheat is obvious.
Thats what has kept the cheating culture going--even after all credible competitors pulled out of baja years ago. That culture at Honda Off Road has to change.

SCORE racing is evolving--fast. Its getting all kinds of publicity and setting attendence records each race -- over 30 trophy trucks are taking it to the next level---and along with that increased media attention a cleaner and more honest race is quickly replacing the old school "ya aint cheatin' less ya get caught' mentality.

Take away from all this?

I am a nobody who spoke the truth one stormy night on the internet. Honda employees Chuck Miller and Bruce Ogilvie followed it up with a personal vendetta against me. Now several former Honda support riders, team riders, and a few industry brown nosers - hell, even a magazine editor - have me in their sites. Really there isnt much they can do--but the whole thing has really soured my feelings about the Honda company. Throw in the end of the XR line---well - Adios Honda....Hello Husqvarna!

Honda needs to clean up their off road act-big time.

YOU ASKED!! :thumbsup:

• rmhrc630

Posted March 19, 2006 - 10:51 PM

Its true. I am worked up about it. What started out as an abstract thing, a discussion about Honda cheating several years ago here on Thumpertalk-- is now a personal vendetta by several employees of American Honda against me!

History:
I have been Honda loyal since 1971. I owned a few other brands--but usually had at least one Honda in the garage. Like all of us i associated the brand with the highest quality-plus there was a special Honda mystique. I felt it was somehow 'The Best'
As a long time baja guy i also liked the association with the winning Honda team. Not to mention the stone reliable XR line.

Anyway-heres what happened:
--as i got back into racing 6 years ago and stated seeing all the cheating that was going on down in baja--my heros--the same guys we all have looked up to , started to loss their shine. Then in '02 we actually where in the lead in the Baja 1000--only to have the Honda A team mysteriously pop-up miles in front of us. Then at each Honda pit during the race-- they dragged their feet. It was incredibly obvious what was going on.
When its an abstract thing-Honda cheating-thats one thing. When its happening against you--thats another.

So fast forward a few days after the '02 Baja 1000. A Honda employee-Ron Miller-(aka Mainjet) got on Thumpertalk and responded to a rumor about how Honda might get disqualified. He said it was horseshite and Honda would never cheat.

Well it was one of those nights when i had just enough wine. I was sort of OK with Honda cheating (not sure why--but somehow i was ok with it)--but to read a Honda employee on TT just straight up telling a lie--that drove me over the edge. I responded with a now famous rant telling exactly what lines and where on the course Honda had cheated.

It was the straw that broke the camels back. Guys like Grider and Blaise and Childress and O Neil and Larry Roesler and many many others started to talk openly about the need to end the cheating. Roesler even got up in front of the entire riders meeting for the '03 Baja 500 and tried to convince everyone to stop cheating. (he was paving the way for KTM to get involved). The rallytrackers where then introduced by SCORE to stop the cheating. The dialogue that erupted after the TT posts was part of the momentum to get the rallytrackers...so yes--there is some irony in all this.

But wait--theres more...much more...Well --when i posted that rant on TT--i worked for Chris Haines Motorcycle Adventures--the largest tour bike outfit in Baja. I was more than just a sweep rider--i was one of the main guys conducting the tours--leading the rides as a guide, etc. It was a cool gig! It only took a couple days for Ron Miller to talk to his son--Honda Off Road Manager Chuck Miller...who figured out who i was...he called Chris Haines--and i was fired. Haines was contracted to HRC to use Honda dirt bikes on his Baja tours. Some really petty people at Honda took it all to a much higher level.

Frankly i was surprised by the reaction by Honda. I didnt start any rants agaisnt Honda. Nor was it really my intention to be some kind of whistleblower. I guess i was naive. I figured it would blow over and at the most Honda would realize the racing rank and file like me where on to their gaimes.... All i really did was tell the truth--under an anonymous name. Wasnt looking for a fight--not at all! But i have felt the wrath of Team Honda ever since. Several guys i have planned to race with have backed out--fearing Honda back lash. Tim Morton aka Bajaboundmoto hired me for a time as a sweep rider--and then dumped my ass when he got closer to Honda. His wife has confirmed to me it was 100% becouse of their growing closeness to Honda.

There is more to the story--i could go on and on--but really thats the meat and potatoes of it.

I assumed that with the introduction of Rallytrackers (GPS recorders) for all pro vehicles in Baja races--that Honda wouldnt cheat anymore--and that in time things would smooth themselves out. I guess i was wrong.

And now at the SF 250 they have been DQ'ed. Its the culture of the Honda race effort that has to change. Its not one racer or another. Johnny Cambell is my neighbor. I see his wife and his kids playing out on the street all the time--run into them at the local Lowes, local taqueria, etc.--they seem like very nice people. But with so much importance placed on Honda winning--the incredible pressure from all that marketing--the need to cheat is obvious.
Thats what has kept the cheating culture going--even after all credible competitors pulled out of baja years ago. That culture at Honda Off Road has to change.

SCORE racing is evolving--fast. Its getting all kinds of publicity and setting attendence records each race -- over 30 trophy trucks are taking it to the next level---and along with that increased media attention a cleaner and more honest race is quickly replacing the old school "ya aint cheatin' less ya get caught' mentality.

Take away from all this?

I am a nobody who spoke the truth one stormy night on the internet. Honda employees Chuck Miller and Bruce Ogilvie followed it up with a personal vendetta against me. Now several former Honda support riders, team riders, and a few industry brown nosers - hell, even a magazine editor - have me in their sites. Really there isnt much they can do--but the whole thing has really soured my feelings about the Honda company. Throw in the end of the XR line---well - Adios Honda....Hello Husqvarna!

Honda needs to clean up their off road act-big time.

YOU ASKED!! :thumbsup:

Great reply Mike

I think in all honesty the writing is on the wall.

Honda has not kept pace with large bore offroad developments - they have sat back.

Now a few years of this people can tolerate - but for Olgilvie and Miller to treat us riders like "you get what you're given" type attitude is bullshit. They can stick that attitude.

The proof is in the pudding - Honda's big bore is not cutting edge and weighs a ton.

It has not changed in 6 long ffing years despite calls for change!!!!!!!!!!

Who's responsible for that??

Olgilvie and Miller - they're the ones who blame should be sheeted home on. They're the ones responsible for Honda bikes we get.

No one else.

The facts are Honda ruled through the 90s.

In the naughties they are losing ground big time.

Olgilvie and Miller and the rest of the Honda develoipment squad are the ones to blame for that.

I frankly cant believe they still have their jobs.

What Bruce and Chuck have done is like Dodge or Jeep not changing their vehicles for 6 years!!!!!!!

Can you even imagine that!!!!

• weskc35k

Posted March 19, 2006 - 10:55 PM

Mike does lawsuit and "sue your ass till Sunday" have any relevance.
As if they took you seriously, isn't that what would of happened.
Maybe they did just take a wrong turn at mile 12,maybe the Honda cheating thing is like a crf600x,just noise.
Maybe your dyslexic,maybe i'm crazy or is it just the booze talking,i don't know i'll never know.

• Ret09

Posted March 20, 2006 - 03:01 AM

You will not see a 450 in the winners circle for the 500 or the 1000, or a 525 for that matter. San Felipe is not an open bike race. 200 miles of whoops. As far as Childress intentionally cheating, no way, some of the washes are 100 yards wide and there are 20 lines through them, you change lines at the blink of an eye if it looks better to you. At the riders meeting, Sal made special mention to the fact of rally loggers and they would be looking at each one specifically for course cutting. I think Honda found a decent line and felt it was within the parameters of the race course and took it, I'm sure alot of other riders rode the same line but did not get DQ'd, it was raining and you could clearly see where the riders in front of you had gone., If the line looked decent you would take it, i dont care how much you pre-ran. I have no idea what section they were off course in, everyone just loves to jump on the they are cheating bandwagon. The reason they win so many races is that they haul ass on the 650, period.

Score stated after the race that 1X missed a 12 mile visual and called the Honda Helo to tell them this. The Helo then went looking for them in case there had been a crash or something similar. 1/2 a mile off the visual is more than a 100 yards off the course. That would be closer to 825 yards to be exact. Plus, both Hondas had small Garmin GPS's on their handlebars. And there bike started within 3 minutes of the start. Not many bikes ahead of them. The rain hadn't started yet for the day. And at the 220 mile mark, both Honda's were racing along side by side says reports from other pits in the area. Just the small things that make racing what it is. :thumbsup:

• BajaBoundMoto

Posted March 20, 2006 - 09:20 AM

As usual, I need to come on here and point out untruths and back myself/my company up from words said by the same person.

Tim Morton aka Bajaboundmoto hired me for a time as a sweep rider--and then dumped my ass when he got closer to Honda. His wife has confirmed to me it was 100% becouse of their growing closeness to Honda.

NO. That is not the truth and you know it. You know we went over this privately and you know why things are sour. Please stop bringing my wife into your twisted speak, you know Jen had nothing to do with any of this.

a personal vendetta by several employees of American Honda against me!....who figured out who i was...he called CH--and i was fired......But i have felt the wrath of Team Honda ever since. Several guys i have planned to race with have backed out--fearing Honda back lash.....Honda employees Chuck and Bruce followed it up with a personal vendetta against me. Now several former Honda support riders, team riders, and a few industry brown nosers - hell, even a magazine editor - have me in their sites.

I am wondering how you know these things? Is it just speculation?

Then in '02 we actually where in the lead in the Baja 1000

You should really clarify that.... Your bike started 2nd off the line. The bike that started 1st was a rider from Japan - extremely simple to pass. Your rider Rob had the "physical" lead for about 45 miles. Faster riders who started later were gaining. Rob IS fast, granted.

Roesler even got up in front of the entire riders meeting for the '03 Baja 500 and tried to convince everyone to stop cheating. (he was paving the way for KTM to get involved).

LR got up and talked about the speed limits on the paved areas. It was a good speech. He was racing the Truck. I, the one you claim to be supported by Honda was involved with KTM that year doing logistics for them when they raced the 950.

The rallytrackers where then introduced by SCORE to stop the cheating.

"Then", not really. They were 1st used less than a year ago on bikes.

It (working for Tours) was a cool gig!

You've said this quite a few times over the past year but you also claim that Tours are lame. I do not understand.

even after all credible competitors pulled out of baja years ago.

It is unfortunate other companies are not involved in Baja right now, but these things go in cycles. It's dangerous, expensive, time consuming, and a total PITA to race down there for the factories. They probably do not feel it will sell enough bikes to be worth while. GNCC, WORCS, and Nat. H&H is easier to handle and makes for good ads too.
Maybe more will head South in the near future.

Honda missed the visual check at Mile 14.(cause for DQ)
Then they took the illegal cheater single track.(cause for DQ)
Then they where spotted riding....(cause for DQ)
Finally they where spotted by the SCORE helicopter....(cause for DQ)

Is this all fact, speculation, or hearsay?

and most racers have their favorite Honda cheating story....Everyone either hates them-or laughs at them.

They do?

I personally found the 50 or so posts from racers over at race-dezert to be the most interesting. The viewpoints of the Trophy Trucks was this: How many overall baja races has Honda stolen from multi-million dollar race effort TT teams?.

I looked and looked and couldn't find anything. I even asked over there without response.

Facts would be good and there's more than 1 side to every story.

• Ret09

Posted March 20, 2006 - 01:52 PM

Your back. Thats good. Too bad it comes with baggage here. Have a safe trip back out. :thumbsup:

• AHRMA17L

Posted March 20, 2006 - 02:43 PM

You know, I find all of this rather amusing...

Even with all of the colorful personalities, the muchraking and the ramifications of their actions and statements, it still all comes down to one thing...

DOES or DOES NOT HONDA CHEAT and LIE about it?

I think we all know the answer to that.

'nuff said.

• rmhrc630

Posted March 20, 2006 - 03:34 PM

You know, I find all of this rather amusing...

Even with all of the colorful personalities, the muchraking and the ramifications of their actions and statements, it still all comes down to one thing...

DOES or DOES NOT HONDA CHEAT and LIE about it?

I think we all know the answer to that.

'nuff said.

Thats EXACTLY what I was thinking!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bonk: :confused:

Who got DQed for cheating?

• needsprayer

Posted March 20, 2006 - 04:18 PM

Where is JackAttack when you need him? Slacker. :thumbsup:

• Baja Rudy

Posted March 20, 2006 - 04:41 PM

JackAttack say something...you are not in the action here...are you getting "soft" now?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • weskc35k

Posted March 20, 2006 - 04:44 PM

They were DQ`ed at the 12 mile mark,and that`s it everything else was legit.
And also 2 other riders were DQ`ed.
SCORE said so.

• mikekay

Posted March 20, 2006 - 04:55 PM

'Nuff said indeed.

Tim you are a businessman. Why you want your company associated with 'industry spinning' or 'industry brown nosing' or all the other things you where called on the race-dezert site is beyond me. Why you want to be associated with Hondas cheatin ways is truly beyond me.

You werent even at the SF 250. We where! The freakin SCORE helicopter was concerned they had crashed?! They called the Honda helicopter?! And lets bring this up----i've never said anything negative about Steve Hengveld.....but isnt he the guy who was on the bike when they missed the visual check just after Zoo Rd? SO why again is your wife blaming Mike Childress? Its Honda Team Off Road. THATS THE PROBLEM.

I am not the problem. Bruce Ogilvie and Chuck Miller are the problem. NOT THE RACERS!!!!AND NOT ME!!!!

I wasnt DQ'ed. I wasnt in a movie racing on the beach!!!

Its a no win situation for you to go on with this, Tim. Much better to stay quiet and hope it all blows over. On another post your wife tried to say Mikey was to blame. Her words:
Time to get out the resume, Honda will be looking for another rider.

LOTS of guys should have baja 1000 overall win trophy's and all the sponsorship stuff that comes with that--but they dont. Their victory was stolen. Now its all out in the air!
------------------------
So Tim--you can try to look at my posts with a microscope and try to take some sentence out of context from some other post and cut and paste it and try to spin this into a personal attack against me--but it wont work. You can imply things and twist things and attack me all you want. But in the end its you who are suspect, and its you who runs a motorcycle business.

For me its just a sport.

Everyone can see what you are doing. Plus--it makes no sense. Why would i want to have the wrath of Honda against me? I have Hondas in my garage!
I have a 30+ year association with them. Longer that you! My dad was a writer for Cycle News in the 70's--he promoted Ogilvie and the Honda company decades ago! It makes no sense. I am not a psycho--just a balding middle aged father who hates liers and cheaters--and was really crushed when i found out my heros where all full of it. I never wanted to land in the eye of the Honda cheating hurricane--but yeah--i am.

Tim---arent you now doing exactly what Honda does?

Cut, and paste and try to create your own version of reality.

HONDA CHEATS.
HONDA CHEATS.
HONDA CHEATS.
HONDA CHEATS.
HONDA CHEATS.
HONDA CHEATS.
HONDA CHEATS. :thumbsup:

What part of that dont you get, Mr. Morton?

ps--i got a PM from your wife couple weeks ago--it talks all about Honda and cheating and stuff. Would you mind if i posted it here?

• SMOKE

Posted March 20, 2006 - 05:25 PM

its the racers job to cheat and score/bitd/ ____ place your organization here to catch them. racing is racing, lines are lines. if you do have that budget to go down there and race the 1000 over and over and over again. "pressured" by honda DO IT it is all of our passion on this site to do what? RIDE! if i could get honda to back me to ride everyday everynight I'D JUMP at the chance. hell im packed and ready to go :thumbsup: my boots and helmet are in my truck and i got a full tank of gas...

• rmhrc630

Posted March 20, 2006 - 06:31 PM

its the racers job to cheat and score/bitd/ ____ place your organization here to catch them. racing is racing, lines are lines. if you do have that budget to go down there and race the 1000 over and over and over again. "pressured" by honda DO IT it is all of our passion on this site to do what? RIDE! if i could get honda to back me to ride everyday everynight I'D JUMP at the chance. hell im packed and ready to go :thumbsup: my boots and helmet are in my truck and i got a full tank of gas...

that is bulltish.

racing is not cheating.

cheating is not racing.

it is not cheat as much as you can until you get caught - that is utter bogus

do you tell your kids to cheat at their school exams until they get caught??

I bet you dont. With good reason. Cheating is wrong and the people who perpetrate it are not ethical.

• rmhrc630

Posted March 20, 2006 - 06:34 PM

'Nuff said indeed.

Tim you are a businessman. Why you want your company associated with 'industry spinning' or 'industry brown nosing' or all the other things you where called on the race-dezert site is beyond me. Why you want to be associated with Hondas cheatin ways is truly beyond me.

You werent even at the SF 250. We where! The freakin SCORE helicopter was concerned they had crashed?! They called the Honda helicopter?! And lets bring this up----i've never said anything negative about Steve Hengveld.....but isnt he the guy who was on the bike when they missed the visual check just after Zoo Rd? SO why again is your wife blaming Mike Childress? Its Honda Team Off Road. THATS THE PROBLEM.

I am not the problem. Bruce Ogilvie and Chuck Miller are the problem. NOT THE RACERS!!!!AND NOT ME!!!!

I wasnt DQ'ed. I wasnt in a movie racing on the beach!!!

Its a no win situation for you to go on with this, Tim. Much better to stay quiet and hope it all blows over. On another post your wife tried to say Mikey was to blame. Her words:
Time to get out the resume, Honda will be looking for another rider.

LOTS of guys should have baja 1000 overall win trophy's and all the sponsorship stuff that comes with that--but they dont. Their victory was stolen. Now its all out in the air!
------------------------
So Tim--you can try to look at my posts with a microscope and try to take some sentence out of context from some other post and cut and paste it and try to spin this into a personal attack against me--but it wont work. You can imply things and twist things and attack me all you want. But in the end its you who are suspect, and its you who runs a motorcycle business.

For me its just a sport.

Everyone can see what you are doing. Plus--it makes no sense. Why would i want to have the wrath of Honda against me? I have Hondas in my garage!
I have a 30+ year association with them. Longer that you! My dad was a writer for Cycle News in the 70's--he promoted Ogilvie and the Honda company decades ago! It makes no sense. I am not a psycho--just a balding middle aged father who hates liers and cheaters--and was really crushed when i found out my heros where all full of it. I never wanted to land in the eye of the Honda cheating hurricane--but yeah--i am.

Tim---arent you now doing exactly what Honda does?

Cut, and paste and try to create your own version of reality.

HONDA CHEATS.
HONDA CHEATS.
HONDA CHEATS.
HONDA CHEATS.
HONDA CHEATS.
HONDA CHEATS.
HONDA CHEATS. :thumbsup:

What part of that dont you get, Mr. Morton?

ps--i got a PM from your wife couple weeks ago--it talks all about Honda and cheating and stuff. Would you mind if i posted it here?

Mike - I probably wouldnt push this anymore

No one wants to see a personal shitfight develop on TT.

You're a good guy - dont get dragged down into a shitfight where no one wins.

Facts are a Honda team rider was DQed in SF. Reason - course cutting.

That really says it all.

At the end of the day how does Baja/desert racing result in a better XR650R?

They havent changed for like 6 years!!!!

• BajaBoundMoto

Posted March 20, 2006 - 08:33 PM

I'm sure you mean this one:
"Hola Mike,
What you probably don't know is that Tim and Baja Bound has a good relationship with Honda. Not a sponsorship like Haines, but a good one none the less. We are personal friends of the Campbell's (I know you think he's a cheater) Bruce Ogilvie and Honda pits have been great, especially last season when Tim won the 250 class all 3 times. He would not have done so well with other pits.
The media dept. has helped me and my girls teams a few times (nothing related to Dirt Rider like you might think) they thought it would be cool to race the 250X and I agreed.
You made it very clear on TT and other places how you felt about Honda and their race tactics. Even though your opinion is your opinion we do not share it.
Congrats on the new baby, I was hoping fatherhood would calm you down a little!
Good luck at SF.
Jen
"

This was PMed to you before SF250.
I do not see where it "talks all about Honda and cheating and stuff."

Also, I am flattered you call me a "businessman". I am not a businessman, I'm a dirtbiker trying to make a living riding dirtbikes.

I am now going to try to do the same as SurfnRide and STOP making replies to your twisted posts.

TM

• JackAttack

Posted March 20, 2006 - 09:22 PM

Where is JackAttack when you need him? Slacker. :cry:

JackAttack say something...you are not in the action here...are you getting "soft" now?

:bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

You guys need to leave me out of this one, looks like Irondude is doing pretty good on his own.

I've been working and riding non-stop since the SF250, not much time to join in on the fun here. :thumbsup:

I just picked up a sponsored race bike for the Baja 500 yesterday, and I don't want to piss-off anybody on here(until I have a few too many beers) that might be able to help me out in the future. :confused:

:thumbsup: :bonk: :confused:

• needsprayer

Posted March 21, 2006 - 06:40 AM

Good luck with the sponsorship Jack. :thumbsup:

• Supplicate

Posted March 21, 2006 - 07:44 AM

Good luck with the sponsorship Jack. :bonk:

:thumbsup:

start a thread with all the juicy details :thumbsup:

• Ret09

Posted March 21, 2006 - 05:34 PM

So Jack, Honda or another brand? :thumbsup:

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Would a Young Scott Summers still be Competitive today on an XR600R? What would he ride to be competitive today? by Jayzonk

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  158 replies
Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 2 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

• 7 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.