YZ426f jardine VS FMF

1 reply to this topic
  • PW50power

Posted March 13, 2006 - 05:29 PM

I recenetly made the purchase of a 01 426 the bike has oodles of power but I want more and I'm looking into a jardine exhaust for and 03 450 that one of my friends have. I was wondering how many mods I would have to make to it to fit my bike and if jardine is even comparable to the FMF or GYTR. Also what combinations of head mid and mufflers that you may have found to be the best. Also if the are any tuning secrets or mods that I could do to enhance the power. :thumbsup: Also any recomendations for jetting the carb would be helpful. Thank you and I appreciate all your replies.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 2000 xr650r

Posted March 13, 2006 - 05:42 PM

Your going to need something more than some jardine exhast to even touch my bike. Just ordered a full PRO CIRCUIT T4 system, and dynojet stage 2 kit. Also i ordered a turbo from the local speed shop. I am pushing 6 pds of boost and shold give 105hp when all these mods are set and done.

I also heard the stock sytem on the yz426f is overall the best. Is this true?
So does anyone have experience with the pro circuit T4 on a yz426f or yz450f. where is the power at? Is the jardine rt-four a durable system? Whats better for overall power increase?

Note: just answer my question please and not worry about my mods. My freind is in dier need of a exhaust sytem.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

The "going back to the other darkside" adventure... by Monk

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250/350/450/505 SX-F & XC-F (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  94 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.