Oil Pump Needed!!

2 replies to this topic
  • sm501

Posted March 13, 2006 - 04:22 PM

howdy all, I seized the engine on my 99 yz400f during my last supermoto race this winter and i am currently waiting for the last part... the oil pump assembly. i have everything else- new crank, all new bearings, piston, replated cylinder, water pump, rings, gaskets, shims, a freshly flowed head!... but, the oil pump assy is holding everything up. I have talked with Yamaha corp. and the ship date has been moved even further back, now they are saying april 20th... :thumbsup:

anyway, i am now going to miss the first 2 races. and though i realize that this now an older bike and yamaha cant have everything in stock.... i REALLY need a new oil pump! so, my question is: does anyone have any idea where I could get a new oil pump (5BE-13300-00-00 also, fits 00-02 yzf426 99 wr400)

any help would be appreciated!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • sm501

Posted March 14, 2006 - 11:39 AM

she's just a plant holder now. a powerplant actually!

• Pincushion

Posted March 14, 2006 - 12:43 PM

Start calling around to all the places listed in Dirt Rider, Dirt Bike, etc... and see if they have one in stock. Try Ron Ayers, xtremepowersports, North County Yamaha, Bike Bandit and all the local dealers within 50 miles of you. Also try ebay.

If you locate on in the Portland area I can pick it up and ship it to you.

I blew up my 2000 last summer and ended up waiting on a bunch of parts. It's no fun when you're ready, willing and able but cant get the part.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

The "going back to the other darkside" adventure... by Monk

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250/350/450/505 SX-F & XC-F (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  94 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.