Hot start cable

5 replies to this topic
  • Tom14911

Posted October 02, 2001 - 05:05 AM

Does anybody know an aftermarket producer for a hot start cable relocator to the bars?

Motion pro says theirs won't work for my 2001 wr.

Thanks
Tom

• BikeDestroyer

Posted October 02, 2001 - 11:31 AM

www.ziptyracing.com

• Unkle_Moose

Posted October 02, 2001 - 06:54 PM

Ton14911 I have the Ty Davis unit on my bike, live in brentwood, if you want to see it send me an e-mail and you can come over.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Mr._Bandicoot

Posted October 03, 2001 - 06:37 AM

Doug Dubach has come out with a cable operated remote hotstart. If I had known about this before I bought the Ty Davis one, I would have bought it instead. Get in contact with Doug and he will give you the run down. www.dubachracing.com or 714.665.8842. Just an added note, the Dubach's are absolutely the best people I have found to do business with.

• Unkle_Moose

Posted October 26, 2001 - 07:03 PM

Hello Tom It was nice talking to you as cruised down the road, send an e-mail and lets go ride after it rains. Do you do any racing.

• Tom14911

Posted October 30, 2001 - 04:39 PM

Hey Unkle, I kinda started answering your post in another and I got confused. Not a hard thing to do. http://www.thumperta...ic&f=3&t=005696

Anyway the answer is yes and sort of yes. I used to compete a lot in district 3 and 36. Now its just the summer olympics for me but I am considering some scramble events in the future.

Tom

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.