check her out!!!

19 replies to this topic
  • riderman329

Posted March 11, 2006 - 05:39 PM

just got it ready for the first race, i plan i getting the suspension done after it broken in more and i can ride it on a outdoor track!

2006 yz450f

Rocket Exhaust
works connecton oil plug
asv levers brake lever is on the way
Pro Circuit Clutch Pearch
Universal bars
White Knuckle Grips
Ready Filter
Ready S.S. oil Fliter and cover
Zip ty fuel screw
Gold O-ring chain
Pro Circuit Holeshot devise
front brake master cyclinder cover
S.S Allen head bolts all the way around!

now on to the pictures

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

• crfmatt

Posted March 11, 2006 - 06:08 PM

Nice Bike!!

• joshb

Posted March 11, 2006 - 06:36 PM

it looks good but you need to take all those stickers off your front fender.

• Beejay

Posted March 12, 2006 - 05:10 AM

Nice, personally, I don't put stickers on my bike.

• riderman329

Posted March 12, 2006 - 08:31 AM

have to run the stickers!!! every body that helps me out is on there!

• YZ426FROCKS

Posted March 12, 2006 - 08:29 PM

I don't understand, Everybody that helps you out, is no there? :thumbsup:

• kid on a 426

Posted March 12, 2006 - 09:02 PM

Man I cant help but be jealous of you guys with the new bikes. How much better are they I know that they are lighter and have a bit more power but is it seriosly worth twice the price?

• cowboyona426

Posted March 12, 2006 - 10:01 PM

Man I cant help but be jealous of you guys with the new bikes. How much better are they I know that they are lighter and have a bit more power but is it seriosly worth twice the price?

After two rides on my 06, I can honestly say it was worth every penny. I loved my 426 to death, but the 06 is improved in every way (except for the radiator that got bent today).

• riderman329

Posted March 13, 2006 - 10:45 AM

I don't understand, Everybody that helps you out, is no there? :thumbsup:

i ment on not no!

so all my sponsors go on the fenders!

• riderman329

Posted March 13, 2006 - 10:55 AM

I had to work to get that bike, it just didn't come for free buy daddy

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ONLY4STROKES

Posted March 13, 2006 - 12:47 PM

it looks good but you need to take all those stickers off your front fender.

Ditto. Nothing like making a $7,000 machine look worthless.

• riderman329

Posted March 13, 2006 - 01:11 PM

if it wasn't for thoes Stickers that bike would be in some one else hands!!

so i think that it only fair to run them. and why do you guys keep complaing it's not your bike!!!

beside i don't look at the fender when i ride!! i look far up the track!!!

• kid on a 426

Posted March 13, 2006 - 06:04 PM

I had to work to get that bike, it just didn't come for free buy daddy

I have to dog sit clean bathrooms baby sit, my ENTIRE life savings went into my bike every penny of the $3000 it cost was mine. I buy my own tires my own gear every thing that breaks and all the maintenece items including oil, i have to pay for all of it (except gas because its too hard to keep track of) Ive had to buy every single dirtbike and bike my whole life. I dont buy video games like other kids or even do any other sports or go to movies or anything it all goes to my bike. I have to do well in school no C's are allowed and no detentions or suspensions or it gets sold and I dont get a penny. So dont insult me if your trying to say im spoiled because i am definetly not. I dont even get help by my sponsors or anyone else

• riderman329

Posted March 13, 2006 - 07:27 PM

I have to dog sit clean bathrooms baby sit, my ENTIRE life savings went into my bike every penny of the $3000 it cost was mine. I buy my own tires my own gear every thing that breaks and all the maintenece items including oil, i have to pay for all of it (except gas because its too hard to keep track of) Ive had to buy every single dirtbike and bike my whole life. I dont buy video games like other kids or even do any other sports or go to movies or anything it all goes to my bike. I have to do well in school no C's are allowed and no detentions or suspensions or it gets sold and I dont get a penny. So dont insult me if your trying to say im spoiled because i am definetly not. I dont even get help by my sponsors or anyone else

we're in the hell did you get from me say that i had to work for my bike, have anything to do with you!!!

it sucks that you had to do all of that! but hey man the grass is green on the other side of the fence!

i never said you were spoiled, the way your little comment man i jelous about all you guys getting new bikes, it just struck me in an odd way!

i admit it I am some what spoiled! but just because i have a new bike that doesn't me my dad paided for it! hell i work at a florist shop and then i sell shit on ebay to pay for my racing and any thing else

hell i had to sell one of my bike just so i could go to nationals!

i also have wanted a motorhome for so long untill i saved up the money and bought one, even tho my dad does the insuance on it, but it wasn't top of the line and infact is a 1982 and it cooler then shit!!! althought my girl friends dad doesn't like it when i pull up with it at her house to go out on a date!!!

as far as sponsors go i can't say thank you enought!! they helped me so much
here's a tip to getting sponsors... it not what you know it's who you know!!!
it also helps to get your name out there and make contacts with anyone!!!

i'm sorry if you don't like me because of what i have and how i live my life, but you only got one life so you best make the best of it!!!!

• N_Boyd

Posted March 13, 2006 - 07:44 PM

Hey man, first off nice bike! How do you like the rocket system? Ok everybody, we all work hard for our bikes, I for one am a full time college student, and also pull a full time job so I can race. I was lucky enought to have awesome parents, but I know the value of a dollar, and I bought my own bike(with my dad's cosign). It doesn't matter if it's new or used, it is still expensive, and if your a good enough rider you could win on a 15yr old 125. Motocross is a great sport, and the people in it are great but we should argue over who works the for it the hardest, in my openion if you have good parents you do work for it. It was a long time before I got my new bike.

Just my 3 cents. :thumbsup:

• ray51

Posted March 13, 2006 - 11:34 PM

I'm looking at the 06 yz450, how does she ride? I've ridin my buddies 04 yz450 and I think it fast. Much difference for those who have ridin the 04 and the 06? Also I live in so cali, where the best place to get a good deal on 06 yz450? Whats the price I should be looking at? (Avg)

• riderman329

Posted March 14, 2006 - 01:41 PM

the rocket system is great, and the quit inserts that came with the pipe really bring it down, i bet you it's 98 db with the insert put in

so far the power is great right off the bottom, i'm able to pull a wheelie from a dead stop in second gear! i'm more then confindet that i will rocket to the first turn!!!

the bike i had before the 06 was a 04 450 yamaha and really there is no comparison the 06 just blows the 04 out of the water!!! the 06 is light and very turn able, the 04 is heavy and tought to get low and drag the bars!! the motor is great on the 06 the 5 speed trans is cool but i think that first and second gear are 2 close, i would havhe liked the 4 speed!!!

the suspension is great and i'm right at the magic weight that the stock suspesion on the 06 will be good for me but a revalve will be in my future before Loretta Lynns

• stknrdr

Posted March 14, 2006 - 03:26 PM

Hey Guys.....guess what...somebody gives you money to race...you better by god put thier stickers on your bike. Take a gander at Reed, Stewart, and Carmichaels bikes sometime. I guess if you like to just look at your bike in the garage and polish it with a cloth instead of race it, then maybe stickers are a bad idea.

• riderman329

Posted March 14, 2006 - 04:51 PM

there's a smart guy!!!!

• big t

Posted March 15, 2006 - 05:38 AM

If a toilet brush company gave me money to race I would tape one on the bike. Bike looks great. Stickers and all. Enjoy.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.