How much horsepower...

6 replies to this topic
  • Lowedog

Posted March 10, 2006 - 11:38 PM

...do new graphics add? :thumbsup: I just put new graphics and seat cover on my old WR 450 and it looks like it added about 10 horsepower! :bonk: I'm going fro a ride tomorrow to try it out so I'll report back and let you know how well it works. :bonk:

:thumbsup: Lowedog

• OneToGo

Posted March 11, 2006 - 01:12 AM

I think it will - like that new bike feeling!
Have you updated your garage photo with the the new graphics?
Colin

• clark4131

Posted March 11, 2006 - 06:28 AM

There was a write up about it in the latest issue of Squid's Offroad Journal. New graphics, depending on if it's just tank and shroud versus whole bike, add between 3% and 7% horsepower. If you're using the type with actual professional sponsor logos, it goes up even higher. They said it's because your bike just "knows" it's pretty, and it intimidates the hell out of the competition (read quads), because they think you're too good. I'm looking for some "Hello Kitty" graphics from Japan. I heard they're the new hot item and have had some top secret R&D go into them, something about their aerodynamics. These guys in the trailer park up the street from put 'em on their bikes and it was bitchin'. It was cool 'cuz they run their bikes with only a header pipe and no can at all. They're soooo fast now!...SC

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jonrichert

Posted March 11, 2006 - 12:06 PM

i already got the yamaha factory racing hello kitty package. its all about vigilance and intimidation. :thumbsup: Posted Image

• clark4131

Posted March 11, 2006 - 01:25 PM

That's SO SWEET!!! Those are the ones I've been looking for!!! Dude, you gotta get me the hook-up, please!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bonk:

You have to be duct-taping your hands to the bars to compensate for the turbo-like increase in power. I'm so jealous!!! :bonk: :eek: :bonk: :eek: ...SC

• jonrichert

Posted March 11, 2006 - 01:31 PM

now the bike attracts chicks like you wouldn't believe too.

• clark4131

Posted March 11, 2006 - 01:37 PM

now the bike attracts chicks like you wouldn't believe too.

You should probably avoid cruising elementary school playgrounds with that thing. People might get the wrong idea...SC

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.