Devol skid plate

4 replies to this topic
  • gdm

Posted March 10, 2006 - 10:35 PM

Anybody have a picture of a devol skid plate on a WR450? I would like to see what the coverage is like. Thanks in advance.

• dl19

Posted March 10, 2006 - 11:19 PM

I just installed mine on my 05, and it is perfect. Full coverage. I left my factory side guards on, but took the plastic and aluminum skid plates off. I want the air flow. I can send you a picture by email or post it, but I don't know how to post it.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • odonnks

Posted March 11, 2006 - 03:54 AM

In this post - towards the bottom. I had a similar question.

• RaphFoFiddy

Posted March 11, 2006 - 09:14 AM

I have the Utah Sportcycle skid plate:
I alsolutely love it full coverage, and has already proven it can take a beating. the only PIA are taking these things off for fluid changes.

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted March 11, 2006 - 11:08 AM

I'm a big fan of the Devol skid plate.. Everything you want in coverage and very lightweight. I've owned a few, they're great...

This is the only photo that I have:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.