Wheres the Taffy Mod pics and info???

5 replies to this topic
  • steve lemley

Posted March 10, 2006 - 07:23 PM

Did they move this info on ht e taffy accelerator pump mod. Anyone know where his actual post was with the pics and instructions??? Am I in the tylight zone what happen... Some one please post a link or pics... Thanks.

• camaro345

Posted March 10, 2006 - 07:40 PM

Are you talking about the one where he used the wire to tie the accelerator pump screw adjuster?

• steve lemley

Posted March 10, 2006 - 08:52 PM

Yep I just want to see how he did it and the actual benifits. I remenber seeing it and wanting to do it and I have the carb off now. Anyone know the benifits and know where the orig. posting went or the pics???

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • camaro345

Posted March 10, 2006 - 08:56 PM

I think this is it : http://www.thumperta...hlight=pump mod

It has a link inside that one to the crf forum where the pics are.

• steve lemley

Posted March 10, 2006 - 09:09 PM

You rock thanks for the link. After reading, I dont know if i want to do it. Taking Indys advice, it sounds like ducktape on a leaking submarine if you know what I mean. Not the right way to go about fixing a problem that should be done with patience and proper jetting. Hate to bring up old issues but does anyone have any info or experience with it. P.S. Indy, thanks for the info... :thumbsup:

• camaro345

Posted March 10, 2006 - 09:12 PM

You bet. Yeah I know what you mean, I dont know if I want to do this mod yet either.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.