flush mount turn signals

4 replies to this topic
  • timothypg

Posted March 10, 2006 - 06:08 PM

hi. my xr6r is already set up w/brake light and ready to have a switch and flasher hooked up for turn signals. i'am haveing trouble finding small (under 3 1/2x1 1/2) flush mount led, running/turn signal lights. 3 wire. i have been looking for awhile now and cannot seem to find anything. anyone know of a place? they do not have to be dot, i live outside of town and do not want to be hit getting of the highway as there are no street lights out here and hand signals do no good, even during the day. scares the crap out of me every time. appreciate any help. tim. also i saw a 1157 led tail /brake light i could get. that might help. thanks.

• vorra65

Posted March 10, 2006 - 08:17 PM

http://www.peakmoto....08&PRID=1225592

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • timothypg

Posted March 11, 2006 - 04:47 AM

thanks. perfect size. only thing is i could only use them as runner or signal, not both at same time. i may have to get creative. i did see a switch i would like there. tim

• vorra65

Posted March 11, 2006 - 09:14 AM

You could call K&S and they may be able to help you. I don't think they will sell to you, but once you know what you want-PeakMoto is a K&S dealer.

http://www.kandstech.com/markers.htm

• timothypg

Posted March 12, 2006 - 03:50 AM

thanks for your help V. i will check it out. tim

Related Content

Wiki
Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L?  Here's how - last post by clc3251

Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L? Here's how

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies
Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  60 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2016 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2016
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  28 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.