Straigt&timing plug issue

2 replies to this topic
  • Kepy

Posted March 10, 2006 - 12:02 PM

If you want to change your WR timing to YZ specs (e.g.) you have to unplug these two plugs. You can use flat screwdiver (as large as possible) and you’ll damage it.
To unplug these gently you should buy two washers – for the timing plug a washer with 30 mm diameter, 2 mm thick and for the straight plug a washer with 40 mm diameter, 3 mm thick. Both made preferably out of aluminum. Now you can sleep well…you’ll no more hurt your baby.

Don't beat me if I'm reposting :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • pkcof

Posted March 10, 2006 - 06:01 PM

ok ... the men in white coats are on their way and will be here soon - back off slowly and don't make eye contact, it may be contagious and fatal !!!

• Kepy

Posted March 11, 2006 - 10:15 AM

Let them step to me...I'll show them how the hell looks like.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.