Handlebar suggestions?

No replies to this topic
  • SteveWR450F

Posted March 10, 2006 - 11:30 AM

I ride an 04 WR 450. It has a Scott's steering stablizer with the BRP/Scott Submount which adds overall height to the bars. I am currently using Pro Taper YZ High bars. I am 5 feet 11 inches and stand most of the time while riding. Generally, I prefer a higher bar bend because its easier on my lower back after a long day of riding.

I want the bars to be a little lower now that I have mounted the submount bar riser. The plan was to switch over to the YZ low bend. I would like the new bars to be an inch lower if possible. Unfortunately, it looks the YZ low bend is getting discontinued. Something about problems with Easton, the supplier, and Answer is introducing some new carbon based bars.

Any suggestions on what might work best for me. I like Pro Taper over Renthal bars but maybe I need to reconsider. Thanks for your time.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.