Slip On S/A Exhaust

1 reply to this topic
  • Tugsy

Posted March 10, 2006 - 10:33 AM

Which slip on Exhaust with Spark Arrestor is the chosen one amongst this group that remain under 98 decibels? I have done a search but seems that most ahve used stocker drilled out. That will not be an option I want to pursue at this time. Is the T4 really that loud and does the Ti 4 come with spark arrestor or do I need to go to Type 496. Thanks.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • snaggleXR650

Posted March 10, 2006 - 12:42 PM

Hey,
You don't mention R or L. However, In general I think the Pro Circuit 496 would be the pipe you would prefer over the T4. Also, there is the FMF Q and Q2 pipes which are supposedly around 94db.

Click up on "Store" at the top of the Thumper Talk page and do a search for exhaust. This will look in all the major bike catalogs, Parts Unlimited, White Bros. etc... and see what pipes are available for your bike.

Most any exhaust with a spark arrestor and quiet core insert (may be an optional add on part) should be below 98db.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.